Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS DEPENDANT EXTENSION TIER 1 WHEN HUSBAND ON ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (General) points system

Tier 1 (General) points calculator | more about Tier 1 (General)

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vibhorjain84
Newly Registered

Re: PBS DEPENDANT EXTENSION TIER 1 WHEN HUSBAND ON ILR

Post by vibhorjain84 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi Sonam/ESN,

My wife's extension application date is 27th April and in order to move forward I have just put in a dummy IHS reference number and taken a premier appointment where in I will be able to make the payment for IHS then and there.

I have done loads of research but could not find any guidance but everybody did mention that taking the premier appointment helped them pay only £600 rather paying the non-sensical amount of £1400 etc.

I have assummed that this is what they have done as well.

Cheers
Vibhor Jain

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 am

vibhorjain84 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 pm
Hi Sonam/ESN,

My wife's extension application date is 27th April and in order to move forward I have just put in a dummy IHS reference number and taken a premier appointment where in I will be able to make the payment for IHS then and there.

I have done loads of research but could not find any guidance but everybody did mention that taking the premier appointment helped them pay only £600 rather paying the non-sensical amount of £1400 etc.

I have assummed that this is what they have done as well.

Cheers
Vibhor Jain
You cannot pay the IHS at the premium centre. They do not process any payments at the centres anymore.

You should NOT have used a 'dummy IHS' number!!

All you needed to do was pay IHS separately on the IHS page and then put the number in the online form OR put your ILR expiry date for 3 years ahead to get £600 payable.

uk-tier-1-general-visas/pbs-dependant-e ... 36654.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vibhorjain84
Newly Registered

Post by vibhorjain84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:46 am

Oh man, That is a clear mistake on my end,

any suggestions how I can rectify this at all?

I did not want to put in wrong information about the expiry date of my ILR and from earlier posts I believed we can make the payment at the centre.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:55 am

vibhorjain84 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:46 am
Oh man, That is a clear mistake on my end,

any suggestions how I can rectify this at all?

I did not want to put in wrong information about the expiry date of my ILR and from earlier posts I believed we can make the payment at the centre.
Which 'earlier posts'. Premium centres stopped processing any payment a couple of years ago already.

Pay the IHS directly on the IHS payment page and get the reference number and take it with you to the appointment.

Click on the link I previously posted.

Your ILR expiry date is completely irrelevant to your spouse dependent application or IHS payment. It is merely a way to get the correct amount generated to pay.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vibhorjain84
Newly Registered

Post by vibhorjain84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am

Many Thanks CR001

This was my assumption that we can make the payment for IHS when we get to the centre, clearly I was wrong.

Thanks for pointing it out, I will make the payment for IHS now and then will take it along on the appointment day.

I am worried that they refuse our application and ask us to resubmit the fees again.

-Vibhor

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 am

vibhorjain84 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am
Many Thanks CR001

This was my assumption that we can make the payment for IHS when we get to the centre, clearly I was wrong.

Thanks for pointing it out, I will make the payment for IHS now and then will take it along on the appointment day.

I am worried that they refuse our application and ask us to resubmit the fees again.

-Vibhor
You should be fine if you pay and have the correct IHS reference number and take the paperwork with you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)