ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kautya

PBS dependent queries

Post by kautya » Tue May 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi,

So I have just completed the PBS dependent online application for my wife. I have recently got ILR based on Tier 1 General 5 years route.

Had a few queries about the online application process:
1. When I finished the process, a documents check list was generated. Which only asks for passport of my dependent, a passport photo and the bank statements. Are the cohabitation proof documents not required because she had already had a Tier1 General dependent visa granted before ? Or do I still need to send the marriage certificate,address proofs etc ?
2. After completing the process, the webpage said all I need to send in is the Checklist document and the supporting documents ? Do i still need to fill in an application form which is available on different part of the site (which says can be used for postal application and in person application) ?
3. Do I need to send my original passport and BRP card (ILR) in support of her application ?
4. Is anything else required ?

dng_131
India

Re: PBS dependent queries

Post by dng_131 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:55 am

Here are your answers. I have applied the same for my wife. I hope this will help

1. Application does not ask any extra details but there is no harm in putting all these extra documents.
2. Once you fill all the details online then please print the online form and send it with all the necessary documents. You do not need to send any other form.
3. You can send your original passport and BRP card if you want but it does not ask for it.
4. Nothing else is required I think.

All you need to do is, fill up the online form with IHS and print it and send it with relevant documents.

I hope this will help.

kautya

Re: PBS dependent queries

Post by kautya » Sat May 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Thanks dng_131. Did exactly what you have said and posted the application a couple days ago. Did not send my passport or BRP or any other unlisted documents.