ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recent Approvals Near Reg No 127***

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dino_123

Recent Approvals Near Reg No 127***

Post by Dino_123 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:40 pm

I am really waiting for Past 60 days , butNo response from HSMP Team .
Can any one tell me when i can expect approval for those applcations send near 16 th jan 2004 . Really it is tricky to wait when u have many hopes attached and future liked to this .

can some one help me.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:45 pm

Your application has just gone outside the stated processing time frames of 6-8 weeks. Contact the HSMP Team as soon as possible to establish the position of your application.

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:45 pm

Dino - it may be that your application was not too straightforward / transparent, and required a tiny bit of extra scrutiny. Given that "regular" processing time is pushing 8 weeks now, it may happen that yours is delayed a week or two.

Mind you, this is pure guesswork, though, as your post did not contain anything specific for us to deduce further answers.

I also deleted your duplicate post - presume it was unintentional ;)

Dino_123

Post by Dino_123 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:35 am

Thanks for your reply , What i can do at this stage because i am not getting any reaponse from home office except saying that it may take 6-8 weeks . what extra information should i provide so that i can have better idea .

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:23 am

There is nothing you can do for the time being apart from being patient. My advice is that you focus your efforts on searching for employment in your designated HSMP occupation in the U.K. including required registration with associations if any as well as associated activities of living here i.e. checking info on living costs at your intended location, education system if you have children, banking system, availability of accomodation etc. Worrying needlessly about HSMP application will just make you stressed out.

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:20 pm

Dino - I agree with Kayalami; for the time being it's best to apply the enegry constructively and keep looking out for potential job offers. I did not imply you have to provide us with more info, just explained why there is litle to be said for now.

Good luck!