ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 advise - urgent reply plzz

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ammu1234

Tier 1 advise - urgent reply plzz

Post by ammu1234 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

I am in the process of applying for Tier 1 visa (extension) and need advise from all you guys. Should I apply for premium service or postal as I would be needing to travel in Aug back home since I am getting married. going through the timelines for Tier 1 on the forum I am a bit scared to apply by postal....and what would be the best way to apply online as i tried it today and it said no appointments available for dates selected. plz help

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am

you can kiss your wedding goodbye if you apply by post!

get a peo appointment. appointments are released sharp at midnight, for slots 42 calendar days in the future

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 advise - urgent reply plzz

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

ammu1234 wrote:I am in the process of applying for Tier 1 visa (extension) and need advise from all you guys. Should I apply for premium service or postal as I would be needing to travel in Aug back home since I am getting married. going through the timelines for Tier 1 on the forum I am a bit scared to apply by postal....and what would be the best way to apply online as i tried it today and it said no appointments available for dates selected. plz help

if lucky u may get result same day otherwise u have to say goodby to yr plans for some time