ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant Extension - Post an application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

developer101

Tier 1 Dependant Extension - Post an application

Post by developer101 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:15 am

Hello guys,

I hope all well. I always have made applications by same day service. My question is - What is the process of posting an application and how long usually it takes to process?

Usually when I book same day service appointment , I pay the fee for the application as well then. How would you pay the application fee when posting the application?

Thanks,

Imran

Abc499

Re: Tier 1 Dependant Extension - Post an application

Post by Abc499 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:29 am

developer101 wrote:Hello guys,

I hope all well. I always have made applications by same day service. My question is - What is the process of posting an application and how long usually it takes to process?

Usually when I book same day service appointment , I pay the fee for the application as well then. How would you pay the application fee when posting the application?

Thanks,

Imran
:roll:

developer101

Post by developer101 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:35 am

My question is simple - How to pay for application when posting it to Home Office? Would they call once they get application or do I need to call them and pay the application before sending?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 29, 2016 12:06 pm

developer101 wrote:My question is simple - How to pay for application when posting it to Home Office? Would they call once they get application or do I need to call them and pay the application before sending?
Have you actually looked at the form at all? Missed the 'payment section' page at the beginning of the form maybe?

Immigration health surcharge has to be paid online before you submit the application though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

developer101

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:37 am

Hello, thanks for reply. Yes you are right ; it is on the form.
Thanks

kautya

Post by kautya » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:18 am

Also for PBS dependent online application, you can pay the fees upfront through the online process.

KPKR
Newly Registered

Post by KPKR » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi

I need to apply for Tier 1 Gen. dependants visa extension by post for my wife & children within UK.
I'm on ILR(5 yrs. route).
Could you please let me know the process steps,
list of documents to be enclosed (for main applicant, wife, children- all are originals ?),
Do, I need to use separate application form, apply with separate login ids for NHS charge payments for each dependent,
Do, I need to get the letter from school ? for my children.

Thanks & Regards,
KPKR

kautya

Post by kautya » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:40 am

link to application form: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant

You can also make an online application here:
Partner: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner
Child: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child

Documents for partner are 3 months maintenance of funds evidence (bank statements). The IHS surcharge number can be filled in online during application process. Checklist and original passport(s).
I am not sure about the requirements for child's.