ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Extension Online Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bhattj
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Extension Online Application

Post by bhattj » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:32 am

Hi,

My wife submitted online application to extend her Tier 1 visa. The form has been generated with biometric letter as well. I have couple of questions:

1. Does the form need a signature as I couldn't find any section apart from the declaration where it she had specified that she is the applicant? I contacted UKVI but they are being UKVI and do not answer any questions properly and suggested it will say on the form what to do.

2. A biometric letter was generated along with it. Can my wife go to post office to submit her biometrics whilst the form is sent in post or wait until the form is delivered / acknowledged?

Many thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Extension Online Application

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

1. Does the form need a signature as I couldn't find any section apart from the declaration where it she had specified that she is the applicant? I contacted UKVI but they are being UKVI and do not answer any questions properly and suggested it will say on the form what to do.
Sign the printout you send with supporting documents. There must have been a space to write in date and name at the end of online. Remember, we cannot see the online forms.
2. A biometric letter was generated along with it. Can my wife go to post office to submit her biometrics whilst the form is sent in post or wait until the form is delivered / acknowledged?
She can submit her biometrics with the letter generated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bhattj
Newly Registered

Post by bhattj » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:49 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am
Sign the printout you send with supporting documents. There must have been a space to write in date and name at the end of online. Remember, we cannot see the online forms.
Thanks.

There is space but the date is generated automatically on the first page with payment reference. On the last page declaration states "By sending this application, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and belief the following is correct:
the information relating to the application
the supporting documents
the photograph is an accurate likeness
Also, the application will be processed according to the privacy policy and terms and conditions.
If false information is given, the application will be refused and the applicant may be banned from the UK and
prosecuted.
I am the applicant"

Should she sign below the text "I am the applicant"?

Thanks
J

bhattj
Newly Registered

Post by bhattj » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:07 pm

bhattj wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:49 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am
Thanks.

There is space but the date is generated automatically on the first page with payment reference. On the last page declaration states "By sending this application, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge and belief the following is correct:
the information relating to the application
the supporting documents
the photograph is an accurate likeness
Also, the application will be processed according to the privacy policy and terms and conditions.
If false information is given, the application will be refused and the applicant may be banned from the UK and
prosecuted.
I am the applicant"

Should she sign below the text "I am the applicant"?

Thanks
J

Spoke with someone at UKVI again who made sense and advised I just need to send supporting documents as the application is online I don't need to send this.

Thanks for your help.

Rajdgl
Newly Registered

Post by Rajdgl » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

Hi Bhattj

I am in the same place as you. Application submitted on the 18th Jan. No Acknowledgment letter from UKVI Team till now. It makes me feel very Nervous.
I wife filled the online form for pbs Dependant, Biometric letter was generated . she enrolled her biometrics , then on the same day we despatched the application via special delivery.

Did you receive any acknowledgement letter from UKVI?

Harry1314
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Harry1314 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:53 am

Hi bhattj

My partner has same situation with you. He submitted on the Dec 2017, but still got nothing from UKVI and no acknowledgement letter as well.

Did you receive anything right now?

Thanks