ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 (G) Dependent's Questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iam4bml
Newly Registered

Tier-1 (G) Dependent's Questions

Post by iam4bml » Mon May 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi Group,

I have applied for extension of T1 (PBS) Dependant applications for my wife and daughter. I have got British Citizenship in Dec 2016 through T1 General -> ILR.

Visa Valid
IHS Paid online: 13-Apr-2017
Date Paper application posted: 15-Apr-2017
Post delivered: 18-Apr-2017
Amount deducted: 20-Apr-2017

We haven't received the acknowledgment yet. Their visa expires on 19-May-2017 in just 10 days.

Having seen other's quick timelines this year in this thread, We are bit worried and have no clue on whom should I contact in HO to know about any issues.

Please, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Babu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier-1 (G) Dependent's Questions

Post by CR001 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:41 pm

I have split your post from the TIMELINE ONLY thread to its own topic (here). Kindly refrain from posting questions in a timeline topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:44 pm

We haven't received the acknowledgment yet. Their visa expires on 19-May-2017 in just 10 days.
Not all visa extension applicants get acknowledgment letters. Makes no difference that their visas are expiry as they have submitted an application before their current visa expires.
Having seen other's quick timelines this year in this thread, We are bit worried and have no clue on whom should I contact in HO to know about any issues.
Each application is individual and processed as such. You applied 3 weeks ago and there was another bank holiday weekend. Suggest be patient. Highly likely that there is a backlog from people applying before the fees increased on 6th April. You could have applied in person if you wanted a quick decision.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Moon_Khan

Post by Moon_Khan » Sun May 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi

Please can you answe some qusestion,I hope you got the dependent extention.
I am also British citizen threough tiet 1 general now applying for my wife tier 1 dependent extention.
Q:who did you write for main applicant name yours or your wife?