ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Tier 1 General Dependant visa

Post by sheraz_aries » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi
I am on Tier 1 general visa in UK and going to file wife's application from Pakistan. I got all the document ready apart from my most recent payslip (30 oct 2010) that i lost. What can i do now?
Many Thanks

dhruv

Re: Tier 1 General Dependant visa

Post by dhruv » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:Hi
I am on Tier 1 general visa in UK and going to file wife's application from Pakistan. I got all the document ready apart from my most recent payslip (30 oct 2010) that i lost. What can i do now?
Option A: Request a new one from your employer

Option B: Do not claim points for this period

Option C: Find a secondary source like tax receipts.

kk1983
Newly Registered

Post by kk1983 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 pm

hi shiraz
can u please let me know the list of documents to be submitted for applying dependant visa for wife on tier 1? my main question is whether council tax and tenancy agreement are must to submit with application ? it would be great though if u can post me teh list of documents dat needs to be submitted?

kk

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:20 am

dhruv wrote:

What type of letter can i get from employer?
Many Thanks

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 am

kk1983 wrote:hi shiraz
can u please let me know the list of documents to be submitted for applying dependant visa for wife on tier 1? my main question is whether council tax and tenancy agreement are must to submit with application ? it would be great though if u can post me teh list of documents dat needs to be submitted?

kk
You need:

last three months bank statements showing maintainence
your visa and passport copy
tenancy agreement
sponsor letter
payslips
spouse visa
TB screening certificate
2 passport size photographs
Many Thanks

dhruv

Post by dhruv » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 am

sheraz_aries wrote:
dhruv wrote:

Letter is also an possible option apart from the options I had listed for you. Acc to the t1 guidelines, (which I recommend you to go through, are easy to find on the UKBA wesbite and are very very easy to understand) your letter should be on official stationary signed stamped and should have gross and net incomes.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 am

@ sheraz_aries, when applying for a dependant visa, you dont have to prove your income. So, it is not mandatory to prove your income. It might help your dependant's application if you provide some kind proof of your employment. IMO, you should be fine with the payslips available to you and a simple letter from your employer confirming your employment.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 am

dhruv wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:
dhruv wrote:

Letter is also an possible option apart from the options I had listed for you. Acc to the t1 guidelines, (which I recommend you to go through, are easy to find on the UKBA wesbite and are very very easy to understand) your letter should be on official stationary signed stamped and should have gross and net incomes.
can point the exact page for the guidlines as i cannot find them please.

Much appreciated
Many Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 am

dhruv wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:
dhruv wrote:

sheraz_aries, ignore posts from the "dhruv" as he seems have ignored the fact that you are querying about "dependant" visa, and is repeatedly suggesting you options with regards to an application by a principal Tier 1 (General) migrant.

Follow aruni4470's suggestions. Also, you may use bank statements of the account where your salary is credited, as evidence of income.

regards

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 am

sushdmehta wrote:
dhruv wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:
dhruv wrote:

sheraz_aries, ignore posts from the "dhruv" as he seems have ignored the fact that you are querying about "dependant" visa, and is repeatedly suggesting you options with regards to an application by a principal Tier 1 (General) migrant.

Follow aruni4470's suggestions. Also, you may use bank statements of the account where your salary is credited, as evidence of income.

regards
many thanks sushdmehta as you metho its now mendatory to send payslips but can be useful so i prefer to get something regarding my last lost payslip, could you please let me know what is acceptable in this regard and what that letter should mention?
Thanks once again.
Many Thanks

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 am

You need to request the bank to provide you with the letter that states that you have enough maintenance fund balance for 3 months for your wife and yourself if you are in India or i you are in UK for less than 12 months as of now. The letter should state that at any point of time during past 3 months the funds have not gone below the "limits". Also you have to request for bank account statements, attested. These 2 proofs are good enough. No salary slips are required at all.

kk1983
Newly Registered

Post by kk1983 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:52 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
kk1983 wrote:hi shiraz

kk
You need:

last three months bank statements showing maintainence
your visa and passport copy
tenancy agreement
sponsor letter
payslips
spouse visa
TB screening certificate
2 passport size photographs
@sherez
hi sheraz thank u v much for the reply .. i was'nt expecting it so quickly.can u advice something about ielts? i would also like to know about the ielts format (general training or any other format) and what how much they need to score to for spouse visa.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 pm

kk1983 wrote:can u advice something about ielts? i would also like to know about the ielts format (general training or any other format) and what how much they need to score to for spouse visa.
See Test requirement after 29 Nov 2010.

regards