Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
1. Current vignette HSMP / Tier 1 : Tier1 General
2. Date of PEO Appointment : 18 June 2013
3. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 20th June 2013
4. Date of expiry of the new visa : 20th June 2016
5. Employment: Limited Company Director(IT Contractor)(Salary+Dividends)
6. Payment mode : Debit Card
7. Decision: Same Day
8. BRP Received: Yes
6. Name of PEO Applied : Croydon
First of all I would like to thank the people on this thread as a lot my doubts were cleared after reading their posts.Also would like to thank the Visa Consultant as he was very clear about my application and guided me accordingly. Looking back, the last three months have been very stressful, a lot of sleepless nights and a few nightmares as well. However, the PEO experience was fantastic.
Appointment was at 9.55 am. Reached at 9.30 am. Waited at the entrance for 10 mins. Then airport style security check. Got the token number. Went upstairs and paid the fees. Then was called for biometric, submitted
the documents. Waited for a hour and half. Got called to collect documents and approval letter. So total time spent at the PEO was nearly 4 hours. Everybody was nice and polite.
Had to show 55000 as earnings. Showed 8400 as salary and 48000 gross dividends. Documents submitted:
Dividend Vouchers(signed by me as director)
Business bank statements-12 mnths
Personal bank statements-12 mnths
VAT reg and returns.
HMRC letter for PAYE number
Degree Certificate- tho not necessary i think.
This might help somebody: I had not taken the Salary every month as per the salary slips. So made an Excel table to show Salary of each month with details given on the slips like date etc. and mentioned in the end for the all the entries that I have taken the Salary in of two payments(date as per bank statement). Got this letter signed and stamped from accountant and got it printed on accountant letterhead.
Thanks and good luck.
Chittarout wrote:General Information:
1. Current : Tier 1 (General) Extension (2nd)
2. Date of PEO Appointment: 17-Oct-2013
3. Number of dependants: 2
4. Date of expiry of current leave (visa): 31-OCT-2013
5. Payment mode: Online
6. Name of PEO Applied: Croydon
7. Decision: Got Approval letter, waiting for the BRP card
2. Payslips (signed and stamped)
3. Employer Reference letter
4. Bank statements original
5. Passports + BRP and photographs
6. Marriage Certificate
7. Birth Certificate
8. Degree certificate
I have also submitted all the photocopy of the all the above documents