ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General -Extension -LTD company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

challa78
Newly Registered

Post by challa78 » Wed May 29, 2013 11:25 am

Hello Guys,

I'm currently doing contracting using my own limited company and have an Tier 1 general VISA extension in Nov 2013. Got couple of queries...

Note: I have incorporated my own LTD company on Jan 17th 2013, since then i'm invoicing

1) In my payslips -my gross pay for first three months(Jan, Feb and March) looking different(i.e. Jan £1331, Feb £641 and March £740) and then for remaining months it was set to £800 every month, is this fine or will have any implications? but my Net pay in payslips and in bank statements are showing same value. Please advise me..

2) Is that fine if i take salary £800 per month?

3) I'm taking Dividends every Quarterly, on Apr i had taken £4500 and planning to take £11000 on July and £11000 on Oct), is this fine?

Please provide/suggest me with your experiences..

Many Thanks
Challa

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 General -Extension -LTD company

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed May 29, 2013 1:19 pm

You can pay yourself whatever salary you want. Your accountant needs to calculate taxes and NI accordingly.

You can pay yourself a different salary every month. Once again, pay taxes and NI as per HMRC rules.

£800 per month is fine.

You can take dividends weekly, monthly, quarterly - whenever you want. Just pay Coporation tax. VAT etc on time.

challa78
Newly Registered

Post by challa78 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Regards
Challa