ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 SA302

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rz2016
Newly Registered

Tier 1 SA302

Post by Rz2016 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello all,

Please I need some advice I have amended my accounts and Hmrc updated as well. But they are saying that they do not send sa302 updated accounts version anymore,
So I need help please how can I get updated SA-302.
Please quick reply will be appreciated.

Abc499

Re: Tier 1 SA302

Post by Abc499 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Not much details provided to comment anything. When the info is clear then it much more easy to comment anything.

What I understand after gone through tax amendment as below.

1. When the amendment done within 12 month of the original submission deadline, revised figures automatically to the self-assessment file (SA302).
2. When the amendment done after 12 month of the original submission deadline (but within 4 year of the original submission deadline), in this case the officer who will handle this this will decide depend on the specific case that it should be updated on the self-assessment file (SA302) or not. when it do not reflect on sa302 then they will provide only Revised calculation and it will be update as revenue assessment.

3. When an amendment done after 4 years of the original deadline then it is almost impossible to get updated SA302. Unless very higher official permission the officer update this will not be able to make any changes on a year which cross 4 years submission deadline.

So of the amendment done recently and it's for year 2011, then I do not see any chance to get updated sa302. For others years also if they already says to you that updated sa302 they will not provide then really less chance. Currently they are receiving many ammenments and almost all updatated as revenue assessment.

t1s2010
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 SA302

Post by t1s2010 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:52 pm

I asked and got for 'tax calculation' sheet from HMRC for Year 2011-12 upon request.
Mine was not a complicated or big change (and matches old PAYE).

Without much information you provides here, 'tax calculation sheet' may be one possibility.
It took 10 calendar says to arrive after phone request for me.

Calculation sheet doesn't have latest date itself but they put a cover letter for latest date saying 'per conversation, here is your calculation sheet blah..'