Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
arinpun wrote:Hi All,
Sorry, if I am asking stupid questions , but still these are eating my head and scared on refusal on any ground !!
I can not apply until 6-Dec due to my maintenance fund (90 days completes then). Got some issues on that front .. Can anybody help ?
1. I have collected letter from my employer dated 15 Nov. Is it okay to submit that or do I need to collect a fresh letter after Nov's salary credit ?
If your Nov salary is part of your claim amount then yes you need to get this letter after the credit
2. In both the cases I am eligible for 40 points if I include this month's salary (to be paid) or not. Does it helps if we show better amount (around 7K INR more) ? Not really
3. No where it's mentioned to submit employment letter - Is it required to submit the same ? Read the Policy Guidance. You have all the documents you can submit to prove your earnings and chose 2 from different sources.
4. In some appendix it's mentioned to provide marital status proof. Is it required only for dependent or for main applicant too ? If you are married, then yu need to provide proof of it. Even if you are the main applicant.
5. How many days before I should book for an appointment at Visa office (@Hyderabad) ? Depends on how busy they are. Call them to find out. http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/schedule.aspx