ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension question.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ghulbhai

Tier1 Extension question.

Post by ghulbhai » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi,

My tier 1 general visa is valid until Sep 2011. I first got it in Sep 2008. I am planning to extend it and I can show the necessary earnings proof. I live in the UK and plan to extend from within the UK.

Recently, the government advised that extensions are not possible from April 2011. I do not understand clearly.

Having known my case details, can I request one of you to clarify whether I can extend or not ?

Your opinion would be much appreciated
Mohd. Islamul

tier1_applicant

Re: Tier1 Extension question.

Post by tier1_applicant » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

ghulbhai wrote:Hi,

My tier 1 general visa is valid until Sep 2011. I first got it in Sep 2008. I am planning to extend it and I can show the necessary earnings proof. I live in the UK and plan to extend from within the UK.

Recently, the government advised that extensions are not possible from April 2011. I do not understand clearly.

Having known my case details, can I request one of you to clarify whether I can extend or not ?

Your opinion would be much appreciated
Mohd. Islamul
New tier 1 applications are closed from April 2011. Existing tier 1 holders can still extend with in UK