ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Source of funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tier1investor
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Source of funds

Post by Tier1investor » Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 am

Hi everyone,

I am now applying the T1 investor visa by myself. I would like to ask if anyone can give me some help here.

According to the requirements, I will need to invest 2m GBP. My case is, I am holding my real estate for 4 years, and will need to sell it out to make up these 2m GBP.

In this situation, from my understanding, I need to provide below documents for sources of funds proof, right?

1. The purchase contract that I brought my real estate 4 years ago, and,
2. The new selling contract if I sold my real estate successfully

Is it enough? Or, I still need to get more proof?

Thank you everyone
Have a good day

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Source of funds

Post by CR001 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:20 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tier1investor
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Re: Source of funds

Post by Tier1investor » Sat May 30, 2020 9:33 am

Thank you for your reply.
I did read the whole guidelines before I am asking. 😆

My understanding is, I just need to proof that I own the money for these 2 years and provide the related buy and sell real estate contract. But someone told me that I also need to proof that how I brought the real estate 4 years ago. Is it true? Thanks.