Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
jianhong gu
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:12 am
China

Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by jianhong gu » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Hi , I am going to make an appointment for Super Premium Service between 29th Aug to 6th Sep 2018.

The service can use for 4 main applicants and up to 10 people per visit.

We can share the costs if anyone would like to apply in the same time and use the service.

Regards,

Henry

montecristollp
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by montecristollp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi Mr Gu,

We have a few clients arranged SPS on August on September. Have you booked yours yet?

Thanks!

M

KD1024
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:43 am
India

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by KD1024 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:46 am

Hi,

I am looking for SPS appointment in the first three weeks of august for 4 people(1 main and 3 dependent).

Any vacancies?

Regards

montecristollp
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by montecristollp » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 am

Hi

The available date on Aug is 24th now. We have 2 family (plus 1 more family highly likely)confirmed. It is not first three weeks I am afraid.

Rafeeq1144
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 am

how to contact if I am interested.

I don't want to share my contact/personal details here as its against forum policy. I might need help from senior so they can do it for me.

regards

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 50706
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 am

Rafeeq1144 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 am
how to contact if I am interested.

I don't want to share my contact/personal details here as its against forum policy. I might need help from senior so they can do it for me.

regards
This topic is for Tier 1 Investor visas and not for ILR. Kindly refrain from posting in sub forums not relevant to your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rafeeq1144
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 am

Thanks you CR001 for your response and clarification.

I am learning to use this forum :)

KD1024
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:43 am
India

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by KD1024 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 pm

montecristollp wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 am
Hi

The available date on Aug is 24th now. We have 2 family (plus 1 more family highly likely)confirmed. It is not first three weeks I am afraid.
Hi,

24 August still suits me. Please advise on how many spaces you have left.

Regards

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 50706
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:03 pm

KD1024 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 pm
montecristollp wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 am
Hi

The available date on Aug is 24th now. We have 2 family (plus 1 more family highly likely)confirmed. It is not first three weeks I am afraid.
Hi,

24 August still suits me. Please advise on how many spaces you have left.

Regards
You cannot apply for ILR independently from the main PBS visa holder or before main PBS visa holder has been granted ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KD1024
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:43 am
India

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by KD1024 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:40 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:03 pm
KD1024 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 pm
montecristollp wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 am
Hi

The available date on Aug is 24th now. We have 2 family (plus 1 more family highly likely)confirmed. It is not first three weeks I am afraid.
Hi,

24 August still suits me. Please advise on how many spaces you have left.

Regards
You cannot apply for ILR independently from the main PBS visa holder or before main PBS visa holder has been granted ILR.
Hi,

I got in touch with an Immigration firm who have checked with home office and confirmed that in my circumstances they can allow the usage of super premium service. That's including main applicant and three dependants.

So if the 24 august appointment is still available, please advise.

Ken12138
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by Ken12138 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi,
DO you still have SPS space available? I have 1 main applicant any day from 22 Aug. ( my wife is on an individual, not dependent visa, therefore might not be able to use the service)

Ken12138
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by Ken12138 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:19 pm

jianhong gu wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:50 pm
Hi , I am going to make an appointment for Super Premium Service between 29th Aug to 6th Sep 2018.

The service can use for 4 main applicants and up to 10 people per visit.

We can share the costs if anyone would like to apply in the same time and use the service.

Regards,

Henry
Hi Jianhong,
do you still have space available?

jianhong gu
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:12 am
China

Re: Super premium service 29/08/2018 - 06/09/2018

Post by jianhong gu » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:39 am

not anymore, sorry.

Post Reply
cron