ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waqasabbasi50
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visit visa refusal

Post by waqasabbasi50 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello,
I have been refused UK visit visa under paragraph v3.6 .
I used to live in UK from January 2000 to January 2006 I get married and applied settlement visa, initially I get one year visa, I applied for indefinite visa in the mean while I get break up with my wife and I request home office to send my passport back they said your case is under process we can't send you back, I had my dad's health issue(later he passed away) so I left UK voluntarily, I applied visit visa after 14 years. Ukvi refused my visa and put 10 years ban and they said you have used deception. Question asked in online form that have you ever been refused from UK I answered no because I never been refused I left voluntarily.
Please help me on this issue what should I do?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Visit visa refusal

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello

Maybe you need to provide the detailed wording of the refusal. When they 3.6, there is usually a paragraph explaining the deception as they see it.

You can post a photo of the letter but please hide your personal details including reference.

But with your past immigration history, it will be hard if not impossible to be admitted again as a visitor in the UK.

waqasabbasi50
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit visa refusal

Post by waqasabbasi50 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:31 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 pm
Hello

Maybe you need to provide the detailed wording of the refusal. When they 3.6, there is usually a paragraph explaining the deception as they see it.

You can post a photo of the letter but please hide your personal details including reference.

But with your past immigration history, it will be hard if not impossible to be admitted again as a visitor in the UK.