ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kellis
Newly Registered

application payment

Post by kellis » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi guys

I need advice on my situation. I have just noticed that my cheque for psw application has been returned unpaid by my bank yesterday .... due to unforeseen direct debit charges...... What do i do? .... any ideas?... i do not want my application to be returned as invalid .... standing by

anirban_paul

Re: application payment

Post by anirban_paul » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 pm

kellis wrote:Hi guys

I need advice on my situation. I have just noticed that my cheque for psw application has been returned unpaid by my bank yesterday .... due to unforeseen direct debit charges...... What do i do? .... any ideas?... i do not want my application to be returned as invalid .... standing by
HO will not process your application unless processing fee is paid. Your application will not be forwarded (or get any reference number) to any caseworker unless you pay the fee. HO will return your documents as unaccepted (this is not invalid/rejection by any means) due to unpaid.

You have to apply again with fresh cheque (or whatever method you wish to pay) and your application will be accepted

Do not panic as this is a normal thing in many cases as credit card payments/cheque payements do not clear in time. :wink:

kellis
Newly Registered

Application payment

Post by kellis » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:53 am

many thanks for the response arniban_paul . The only problem is after i posted this the original message in my panic i cashed the application fee converted it into postal orders, wrote a cover letter and then sent it by special delivery to the Tier one team. The next day my application was returned as you suggested.

The postal orders were mailed a 6 days ago. they have since not been returned. At the moment i am in this unenviable position where my application has been returned but payment is with the Tier one team.

Any ideas on what to do now?