ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Dependent visa of an adopted child from Pakista

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pumnoo
Newly Registered

Applying for Dependent visa of an adopted child from Pakista

Post by pumnoo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 am

Hello There,
I m on PSW and 1 year left to expire. I live with my wife (dependent) here in UK. Unfortunately we could not have baby from our 7 yrs married life. therefore we have now planned to adopt a baby from pakistan. we have to apply his visa as dependent. Is there any specific information , someone want to share please.
Help will be much appreciated
Regards

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Applying for Dependent visa of an adopted child from Pak

Post by bruteforce » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 am

pumnoo wrote:Hello There,
I m on PSW and 1 year left to expire. I live with my wife (dependent) here in UK. Unfortunately we could not have baby from our 7 yrs married life. therefore we have now planned to adopt a baby from pakistan. we have to apply his visa as dependent. Is there any specific information , someone want to share please.
Regards
Yeah, you would need to provide the official adoption papers (the proper documentation from the official department who deals with adoption of a child in Pakistan). Alongwith that, you will need to fulfill the maintenance requirement. i.e the required funds in your and / or your partner's bank account for 90 days.

temmyt

Re: Applying for Dependent visa of an adopted child from Pak

Post by temmyt » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 pm

[quote="pumnoo"]Hello There,
Regards[/q