ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Only for UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

sunshine11
BANNED

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi Everyone

Today I received refusal letter from HO with my passport.

I applied PSW end of october 2008 from CCL college. On refusal letter they said :-

"I am satisfied that all the documents submitted from the cambridge college of learning, were false because, the cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in buisness mannagement"

I just want clear every one that they didn't ban me (people said they ban for 1 year).

On the letter they said I have to leave this country as soon as possible (No time limit when mention on the letter, I think I have 28 days to leave)

I have right of appeal?

please some let me know if I will appeal, is their any chance to get visa or not?

please don't think I am joking or try to spreading any remour.

This is TRUE I got refusal with right of appeal.

If anyone know more Infomration then let me know.

If anyone can help me pleaseeeee help me

Many thanks

Sunshine
Last edited by sunshine11 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:12 pm

And on what ground will you be appealing? I don't think you stand a chance with a fake qualification.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm

I just want to let know last year when I came back from my country, Immigration people stopped me on airport. They took my interview and contact my college. They found I was studing their and gave my passport back. Is this will help??

I don't understand most of CCL students don't get right of Appeal...how come they gave me appeal. They should have same rule for everyone.
Last edited by sunshine11 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm

At that time the scam at CCL hadn't been discovered. Did you really attend classes and take tests? Have you got mark sheets from you assignments to back up your claim of attending classes? It's not about being able to enter the country, but what proof have you got to show you really were a student at CCL minus the "diploma" which you supposedly earned there?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:31 pm

But the problem is if I will show them all the proofs then they will still think all these proofs are fake because they clearly mention in refusal letter that "cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in buisness mannagement."

They will still think I made all these fake papers.

One hand HO say this college is fake but On other hand they allows us to appeal.

If they really think this college and qualification is fake then they should not allows us to appeal.

I know they will not accept any proof.

I think they waste their time and our....
Last edited by sunshine11 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm

I won't be in the best position to advice you on this, seek legal advice but in my honest opinion there is nothing you present that will be legit in the eye of the judge. No they didn't waste ur time.

bex12

Post by bex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Has anyone checked out CCL website?

http://www.camcollege.co.uk/about.php?cp=ILM

Q:- 1. Why is the college still offering PGDIP in Business Management - Level 7, when it is declared that is not legitimate?

Q:- 2. Why does not HO or UKBA do something about it, Why do they let the college run like this and dupe more people?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Bex 12
This is UK any thing possible.

I still want to know guys, what you think I have to go for appeal or not??

badluck
Newly Registered

Re: CCL REFUSAL with right of appeal

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Hi Everyone

I applied PSW end of october 2008 from CCL college. On refusal letter they said :-

"I am satisfied that all the documents submitted from the cambridge college of learning, were false because, the cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in Information Technology"

I just want clear every one that they didn't ban me (people said they ban for 1 year).

On the letter they said I have to leave this country as soon as possible (No time limit when mention on the letter, I think I have 28 days to leave)

I have right of appeal?

please some let me know if I will appeal, is their any chance to get visa or not?

Many thanks

Sunshine

read da booklet properly u have ban and i think so u have to leave or appeal until 2nd of feb check on da front page of appeal letters

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm

bex12 wrote:Has anyone checked out CCL website?

Q:- 1. Why is the college still offering PGDIP in Business Management - Level 7, when it is declared that is not legitimate?

Q:- 2. Why does not HO or UKBA do something about it, Why do they let the college run like this and dupe more people?
bex12, if you look you will see that it is no longer listed here, probably the UKBA's doing, in part at least

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/providersregister/

or here in fact:

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... tegoryID=2

If there are courses that lead to an ILM diploma, well that is a recognised awarding body, the ones that were the problem appear to be the ones supposedly awarded by the college itself.

http://www.accreditedqualifications.org ... t.seo.aspx

"I am satisfied that all the documents submitted from the cambridge college of learning, were false because, the cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in Information Technology"

I have right of appeal?

Many thanks

Sunshine
Hello Sunshine

I suppose your chances depend on whether you were a genuine student at Cambridge College of Learning or not. Were you a genuine student?

I note that the college website does not list the course mentioned in your letter.

Regards

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Sunshine
I don't understand most of CCL students don't get right of Appeal...how come they gave me appeal. They should have same rule for everyone.
The reason that some people do not get a right of appeal is because their leave has not run out at the time of the decision. I take it you have no leave?

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm

yah u r right da course he was sayin is nt offered by college da main one was in buisness mannagement

sunshine11
BANNED

Re: CCL REFUSAL with right of appeal

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:01 pm

read da booklet properly u have ban and i think so u have to leave or appeal until 2nd of feb check on da front page of appeal letters[/quote]

I checked agian, they said i can appeal between 16 Jan to 1 Feb.

Honestly I can't see any ban, I read 3 times.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:07 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
bex12 wrote:Has anyone checked out CCL website?

bex12, if you look you will see that it is no longer listed here, probably the UKBA's doing, in part at least

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/providersregister/

or here in fact:

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... tegoryID=2

If there are courses that lead to an ILM diploma, well that is a recognised awarding body, the ones that were the problem appear to be the ones supposedly awarded by the college itself.

http://www.accreditedqualifications.org ... t.seo.aspx

I have right of appeal?

Many thanks

Sunshine
Hello Sunshine

I suppose your chances depend on whether you were a genuine student at Cambridge College of Learning or not. Were you a genuine student?

I note that the college website does not list the course mentioned in your letter.

Regards
This msg for PaperPusher

Yes I was genuine student, last time when I was coming back from my country. They stopped me on airport. They took my interview and contact my college. They found I am genuine student.

I am still confuse please help...what you think I have to appeal or not??

I spoke to Legal advicor. He said I have very good chance to win but some time they just say to make a money.

My concern is, HO already said this college is fake. Its no matter how many proof i give them they will still refuse.

Please helpppppp me.....
Last edited by sunshine11 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:09 pm

u have deadline till 1st of feb to appeal it if u dont appeal it den u have to leave da country so have 15 or 16 days to appeal or leave da country

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Sunshine

It is your right to appeal, if you were a genuine student then I say go for it.

Please be aware that non-genuine students may try to solicit information from you.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 pm

ban stuff on da oder booklet on page two on 6th para

aaabc123
Newly Registered

Post by aaabc123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:28 pm

what u decided
i think u must go for appeal
is there refusal stamp on ur passport

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 pm

aaabc123 wrote:what u decided
i think u must go for appeal
is there refusal stamp on ur passport
Hi aaabe123

First thanks for you advice.

I still thinking about what to do. Thats the reason I ask every one to give me advice.

Honestly some people giving very good advice. If I will go to appeal then I will let everyone know what will happen.

So every please keep giving me advice and also give me suggestion, on which legs I xan go for appeal.

aaabe123 their no refusal stamp on my passport.

aaabc123
Newly Registered

Post by aaabc123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:26 pm

you hv to work on the other candiates who hv got their visas on the same pgd.
i will let u know any up date which i get.
i think it is better if people jointly go in for appeal which will also reduce /share expensis
if you do a paper work,i think you will get many pracedents that people got their visas