ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

court appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FaisalKhan100

court appeal

Post by FaisalKhan100 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 am

Dear friends. I need 10 months to apply for long residency but my visa is rejected by home office due to 5 years cap on graduate course........ Can you please tell me what should I do to extend my appeal up to 10 months because court is taking normally 6 months in one case.. Best Regards.... 

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:26 pm

maybe its time to go home :?:

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:11 am

bruteforce wrote:maybe its time to go home :?:

If you can,t or do not want advice anybody accordingly then it,s good to refrain from that topic instead of disheartening the OP.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:58 pm

AUHS wrote:

If you can,t or do not want advice anybody accordingly then it,s good to refrain from that topic instead of disheartening the OP.
Well, if I see numerous posts by a member asking how to flout the rules to prolong his/her stay when its quite evident (by his/her own posts) that there is now way out, what do you expect me or other members to offer?

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:08 pm

bruteforce wrote:
AUHS wrote:

Well, if I see numerous posts by a member asking how to flout the rules to prolong his/her stay when its quite evident (by his/her own posts) that there is now way out, what do you expect me or other members to offer?
Leave the Topic and don't reply.... It's better not to disappoint some body.

And frankly the OP has short only 10 months.He or She can appeal in first Tier tribunal followed by the Upper tribunal.I am sure he will reach the 10 years mark.And even the OP want some more time he/She can put an FLR (O) .application and then vary the application to 10 years ILR application.

The OP have spent over 9 years in this country....Just put your self in the OP place and you will understand the situation OP is going through .

I hope you understand.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Whatever you have said above, is it not like circumventing the immigration law?

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Don't worry about the Immigration law.The Op will not breach any but It can and will surely help the OP.

And Also The point is simple.If we can't help any body in this forum then we should not disappoint any body either.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:19 pm

AUHS wrote:

I think suggesting going home is also advice

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 pm

quantum1 wrote:
AUHS wrote:

I think suggesting going home is also advice
How you would have felt that time if some body gave you same advice when you was begging for help.

just read your previous post.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#561415

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:49 pm

My father actually give me that advice. I appreciated it.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:54 pm

As you can see, no one from this site gave me any help. They all ignored me. It is much worse to be ignored. Stop judging people when they try to help.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:58 pm

quantum1 wrote:As you can see, no one from this site gave me any help. They all ignored me. It is much worse to be ignored. Stop judging people when they try to help.
You did not get any help from this forum that time so now you want to make sure no body else can get any help. How funny ..

Grow up Man ... You are not a child any more ....

And are you sure you are trying to help the OP ..... By advising him to go back home...

Why did not you went home ?