ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent information

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ferdows
Newly Registered

dependent information

Post by ferdows » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:26 pm

hi
i m going to apply psw dependent visa last of this month. i m going to submit
1)my passpot
2)husbands passport
3) husbands visa
4)bankstatement ( 2700 for three month)
5)teneccy agrement, health and safty papers
6)mariage certificate
7)weding photo
8)mobile statement
9)husbands pay slip
10)employment letter

does i need any thing more???

in mobile statetement is it essential the number i m using should be register on my name
please reply soon
thank u

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

Post by shilpijsda » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:50 am

hey...ya i think its gud amount of documents...but try to include some more facts for subsisting marriage like e mails, FB chats or any other chats apart from the call logs what u r already providing...How long is ur husband in UK? If more than 12 months its 1800 for 3 months...The no should be a problem if this is the no u r mentioning on your application...all the best :)

Momi

Re: dependent information

Post by Momi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

ferdows wrote:hi
i m going to apply psw dependent visa last of this month. i m going to submit
1)my passpot
2)husbands passport
3) husbands visa
4)bankstatement ( 2700 for three month)
5)teneccy agrement, health and safty papers
6)mariage certificate
7)weding photo
8)mobile statement
9)husbands pay slip
10)employment letter

does i need any thing more???

in mobile statetement is it essential the number i m using should be register on my name
please reply soon
thank u
Don't attach your husband's passport with your application but only include copy of your husband's passport and BRP, also attest them from any solicitor. To be very honest you don't need call logs and chats, but you can include them if you want. Also try to get a family registration certificate from ID card department.

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

Post by shilpijsda » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Ya just attach the copy of husband passport and BRP ..u dont need the original of husband these things...BUT PLS PUT CALL LOGS AND CHATS FOR THE TIME PERIOD U HAVE BEEN MARRIED AND BEEN SEPERATE FROM EACH OTHER...ITS DAMN IMP...I got a rejection...so try this

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi,

Why do you need to show £2700? Do you not need to show £1800 only? I thought if the main applicant has been in the UK for more than 12 months then the dependent needs to show £600 and less than 12 months it is £1800. What is the £2700 for then? Am I missing something?

ferdows
Newly Registered

Post by ferdows » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:55 am

Shreyasx01 wrote:Hi,

Why do you need to show £2700? Do you not need to show £1800 only? I thought if the main applicant has been in the UK for more than 12 months then the dependent needs to show £600 and less than 12 months it Is £1800. What is the £2700 for then? Am I missing something?

Hiiii.
Actually we r in confusion either it will be 1800 or2700 .he is in uk more than 5 years but in psw visa in last 3 months some told us it will be 2700.thats why.
We got married in 2010 and we last meet in june 2011.
Should i have to submit this 2 years mobile statement or last 3 months..

ferdows
Newly Registered

urgent....

Post by ferdows » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 am

hiii
i m going to apply psw dependent tomorrorow... but i am in big confusion..
there is no maintenance part in online form.... in additional information section they ask does have i any sufficient fund to support me????

what does it meant is it indicate my husbands 3 months statement or does have i any other funds..

plz plz plz reply soon