ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of finance for re-entry UK with PSW visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

venderli
Newly Registered

Evidence of finance for re-entry UK with PSW visa

Post by venderli » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:21 am

Hi! I have a PSW visa and planning to travel in and out of the UK. I applied for visa outside of UK and showed that I have 2800£ in my account to get the visa. Now many people have advised me that if I want to travel in and out of the UK I need to bring evidence of finances, just in case. How much money should I show as an evidence: will 900£ be enough? Or should I show 2800£? Should this evidence be an official bank statement, like the one that I showed when applied for visa? Thank you in advance

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:57 pm

If you have already been granted psw visa there is no requirement to show any finance whether you are entering for first time or re-entering. So just relax and enjoy your trip.