ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP Please Very urgent!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alijay7
Newly Registered

HELP Please Very urgent!!!

Post by alijay7 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 am

I have been in the UK for 8 years. Presently, Im on a PSW expiring in 3 weeks, I couldnt find a COS so i went to register to finish my CIMA in order to switch to tier 4 but i found out that I have used the 5 years stay as a student in the UK. Im a part qualified accountant and I dont know what to do now.Could you please help me?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Help you how? The is no loitering for settlement category so all one can do is look at the actual immigration categories on the UKBA site and match those to your skillset or other attributes. That, I fear, is not something a bunch of strangers, who know nothing about you, are able to do on your behalf.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Well, If u have spent 5 years studying bachelor degree course on ur student visa den u can apply for one year masters degree course to extend ur visa for one more year.....hope this helps !!!

alijay7
Newly Registered

Post by alijay7 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Thank you for the reply. I might do a masters.