ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hotel staff accomodation

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

hotel staff accomodation

Post by shilpijsda » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello, I have applied to PSW dependant visa. For accommodation,, my husband live in staff accommodation and i have given a letter from the General Manager of the hotel that once i enter the UK , i will be joining my husband in the staff accommodation..
Is this sufficient..Anyone who has the same scenario..I dont have tenancy agreement or anything as u understand whyyy..Please anyone if you know anything :)

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

Post by shilpijsda » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Anyone who also works in hotel and lives in staff acc...or any other views.. :(

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

Post by shilpijsda » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 am

Noone knows anything abt this situation..Any views are also appreciated...I am really worried as i have already 2 visa refusals..so please helppp

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:13 am

Should be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm

There is no requirement to provide evidence of accommodation when applying for entry clearance / leave to remain as a PBS migrant.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

Post by shilpijsda » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Thank you everyone but i got my visa today after 2 refusals before.. I still cant believe i have the visa after going through so much frustration and pain :)