Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

I need some help or advice Please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:58 pm

I need some help or advice Please

Post by Agron » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi all

I just was wondering asking anyone has an experience with my case.

I graduated last September 2013 in UK London and i hold a British master degree.
my question is how can I apply for any visa that gives me a opportunity stay and work in UK as I left last December London because my visa has been expired in December 2013 I left and I went In Serbia.

Anyone any advice for me that what should I do...

I wrote in this chat coz i saw that is very helpful and suitable for people who request help.

I would like to hear from you ASAP.


Diamond Member
Posts: 1604
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 am

Re: I need some help or advice Please

Post by physicskate » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Two basic options:

Marry an EU citizen (or Brit) and move to the UK.

Get a job and be sponsored by your employer for a Tier 2 visa. RLMT would be necessary (ie, they would have to prove that no one settled in the UK is able to do the job).