ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS Dependant VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

softmind82

IGS Dependant VISA

Post by softmind82 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Hello

I have got IGS visa last month and need to know what supporting documents should i required to attach along my wife application.

And most importantly how much money would be better to showing in a bank as a closing statement .

Thanks.
Last edited by softmind82 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pakstar

Re: IGS Dependant VISA

Post by pakstar » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 am

softmind82 wrote:Hello

I have got IGS visa month and need to know what supporting documents should i required to attach along my wife application.

And most importantly how much money would be better to showing in a bank as a closing statement .

Thanks.
Please ask again what you want to know?

What is your current status and where are you from?
what you want to do ?

softmind82

Re: IGS Dependant VISA

Post by softmind82 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:44 pm

pakstar wrote:
softmind82 wrote:
Please ask again what you want to know?

What is your current status and where are you from?
what you want to do ?
I am in UK on IGS visa and would like to apply my wife dependent visa so need to know what supporting documents should i require to support her application.

Secondly how much closing balance i need to have and do i require any letter from my Employer and payslips, if yes then how many ?

After reading so many website including home office , it does not say clearly regarding the dependent visa supporting documents and most importantly they are not clear regarding the job offer , they only say that you must support your dependent without recourse of public fund.

Cheers.

british0044
Newly Registered

Are you still looking for the details?

Post by british0044 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello, if you still need the advice on what to submit for your dependent visa, i can help completly in a rightway because the documentation should be done very carefully. please just update me with your current stage, if you are preparing your application or already submitted it.

softmind82

Re: Are you still looking for the details?

Post by softmind82 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:15 pm

british0044 wrote:Hello, if you still need the advice on what to submit for your dependent visa, i can help completly in a rightway because the documentation should be done very carefully. please just update me with your current stage, if you are preparing your application or already submitted it.

Yes please advice me regarding that.

british0044
Newly Registered

Are you working?

Post by british0044 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 pm

before i guide you please tell me if you are on a job -permenent or temporary and if it relates to your field of study, and how much you are earning out of that. If you can produce the payslip. i will let you know what should submit and what should not submit. its as important what should submit as what shouldnt.

softmind82

Re: Are you working?

Post by softmind82 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 pm

british0044 wrote:before i guide you please tell me if you are on a job -permenent or temporary and if it relates to your field of study, and how much you are earning out of that. If you can produce the payslip. i will let you know what should submit and what should not submit. its as important what should submit as what shouldnt.
Thanks for your reply

Well i got my IGS Visa on 3rd of june and since 1st july i got a new job in Siemens computing and getting £350 a week. I can provide them 2 month payslips and 1 payslip from previous job which ended on 30june ( but i was student that time so that confusing me whether i show it or not).

Is it ok if i send my application with out job letter but sending them payslips.

Thanks & Regards

british0044
Newly Registered

Post by british0044 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi there,
its very cool for you to get your dependent visa. u can show any payslip u got after you complete your study that can even in student visa cos u can work fulltime on students visa itself for 3-4 months once u complete your study. or this 2 months payslip is more enough and you have to explain in ur invitaion letter(invitation to your wife to join you) which u suppose to submit with ur visa application - that u got IGS 2 months ago and works permenent for Siemens. incude payspli and corresponding bank statement to cross-varify. include a letter from your line manager or higher staff confirming your work for them. its always better to include job contract in adition. if u can include all these, you need not include anything from any of your sponser whome we suppose to take her expenses during her stay with you as you dont have a good paying job. but your earning is morethan sufficient. even if your line manager not ready to write that you are employing for them permenent, its alright, but avoid writing its temporary if its. you can skip job contract, but make sure he do your job certificate well. if she got fund in her account include the bank statement, but dont include her educational certificate, payslip, experience letters or anything except- Original passport, 2 PP photos, original marriage certificate, 4-8 marriage functions photos,visa application, invitation letter from you, tenency agrement -copy/tenency certificate -original,copy of your visa, payslip,bank statement for 6 months(dont worry if it shows income out of your work during study - and 3 months statements will do).

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:17 pm

british0044 wrote:Hi there,
invitation letter from you, tenency agrement -copy/tenency certificate -original,copy of your visa, payslip,bank statement for 6 months(dont worry if it shows income out of your work during study - and 3 months statements will do).
Thank you very muchfor your advice, i really appreciate that.

The only thing confusing me now how much closing balance should i need to show on my statement?

Secondly would it be any problem if i dont include job letter from the company but i do includes all the payslips.

Thanks & Regards

british0044
Newly Registered

bank balance

Post by british0044 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 pm

As she is not coming for study purpose you need not to show any large amount. the room rent just show asmuch less as posible. your landloard may provide alternative agrement with avarage room rent, and mention the room is for a 'couple' and shared Spam-lounge etc. if you have 2k GBP or even less it will be successfull as you have continnues income to support a couple someone has shown just 1.5k and they had income of 850GBP/month but showed 4K GBP as sponsors balance. no worry as you have verygood source now. job letter is highly preferred. try without that and if refused, you can go appeal in London within a month without further application fee and you can include all the aditional documents that time. prepare your invitation letter in a logical manner cos they will evaluate your intention at first.