ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Internet bank statement was rejected for PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahilnaz

Internet bank statement was rejected for PSW

Post by rahilnaz » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello Guys,
I hve been rejected psw visa today due to bank statement. I submitted online bank statement with my name and address along with bank stamp on it. It was valid statement as stated in HO guidelines. Howevere, HO rejected my visa as statement did not seem authenticated to them and they needed covering letter as well. I am going to appeal tommorow.

Anyone in same situation plz do share ur experience.

Just to let u know Anyone of you applying with internet statement must attach covering letter from bank.

thanks

keikeichris

what kind of Covering letter do we need? Urgent !

Post by keikeichris » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:36 pm

And how did the appeal goes?

I am in the same situation as you. Planning on going to appeal but I have no idea how to do..how much it will cost and does it worth it?

keikeichris

appeal

Post by keikeichris » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 pm

What kind of Covering letter are they looking for?

And good luck with your appeal!! :D

rahilnaz

Re: what kind of Covering letter do we need? Urgent !

Post by rahilnaz » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 pm

keikeichris wrote:And how did the appeal goes?

I am in the same situation as you. Planning on going to appeal but I have no idea how to do..how much it will cost and does it worth it?
I spoke to my soliciter, he said it is ok to appeal. I will let you know how much is the cost.

keikeichris

rejection

Post by keikeichris » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:05 pm

Cheers..I am going to see a Solicitor tomorrow... he said the total cost would be (filling out the form 200) (doing the repersentation 200) ( going for hearing 500) A total of 900 quid.

I have absolutely no experience in this whatsoever..and I am quite scare.

I have heard that it is possible to just send the appeal form AIT 1 and they might consider not going for a full hearing and stuff because it might be too much for them to do...

I have only got until the 24th Nov to send the appeal form off..

looking forward to hear from you

Chris

rahilnaz

Re: rejection

Post by rahilnaz » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 pm

I went to bank today and got covering letter (they refused to give it to me before). Letter says my account no , my address and balanace.

I will definitely let u know. Plz do share ur experience or info u may have.

Do you still have visa? Mine was expired on 31st of oct dont know whether I can continue my job or not.

keikeichris

Post by keikeichris » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

My VISA has gone out (30 Sep) and I suppose I am not allow to work, I can only go appeal and wait.

I went to the bank today and I asked about the covering letter but it doesnt seems that they do such a thing at all. How should I request for one?

Please advice.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:08 am

keikeichris wrote:My VISA has gone out (30 Sep) and I suppose I am not allow to work, I can only go appeal and wait.

I went to the bank today and I asked about the covering letter but it doesnt seems that they do such a thing at all. How should I request for one?

Please advice.
You are right, bank dont issue letters. My visa is refused only because of this. Anyway, My bank is TSB and I asked them to issue me letter which mentioned my balance on 20/10. My solicitor needs it.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 am

rahilnaz wrote:
keikeichris wrote:My VISA has gone out (30 Sep) and I suppose I am not allow to work, I can only go appeal and wait.

Please advice.
You are right, bank dont issue letters. My visa is refused only because of this. Anyway, My bank is TSB and I asked them to issue me letter which mentioned my balance on 20/10. My solicitor needs it.
Forget to mention u may require aot of pursuation skills to get them to issue letter.

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Please advice.
My solicitor asked for just 600 pound. If u r interested u can call him on 07971620086. His name is Mr shaw. As u hve same situation as mine so he should not ask u for more money.
Best of luck

keikeichris

OK

Post by keikeichris » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:00 pm

thx for your advises.. I will try to use my persuasion skill then...

I live in Brighton at the moment. I think it will be easier for me to find one in brighton, as it might be a better idea if I could talk to the solicitor face to face but thx for offering your solicitor.

I went visit one that was recommended by the law society and he said it is going to cost 3500..omg..ridiculous! ok .now I have got an idea of how much it should cost! CHeers..

good luck ..

Johnson02
BANNED

Post by Johnson02 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:58 am

mk101
Newly Registered

urgent help needed

Post by mk101 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm

did u receive your documents back like passport etc?