ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

davvo
Newly Registered

Invalid Application

Post by davvo » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 am

My application has been returned by HO, reason invalid application my account cannot be accessed due to wrong account details or my bank declined the transaction, my dilemma now is that my visa has expired and if I make an application I will be classed as an over-stayer, and likely have the application refused.

I havn't stayed beyond 28 days of my visa expiry and returning to my home country to do an application is out of the question as the post study route closes on the 12th of April, hence I am out of time for the required 2700 pounds needed for three months.

I need help from people that have been through a similar situation on the right thing to do here, do I return home or make another application.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Re: Invalid Application

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 am

davvo wrote:My application has been returned by HO, reason invalid application my account cannot be accessed due to wrong account details or my bank declined the transaction, my dilemma now is that my visa has expired and if I make an application I will be classed as an over-stayer, and likely have the application refused.

I havn't stayed beyond 28 days of my visa expiry and returning to my home country to do an application is out of the question as the post study route closes on the 12th of April, hence I am out of time for the required 2700 pounds needed for three months.

I need help from people that have been through a similar situation on the right thing to do here, do I return home or make another application.
PSW closes on 5th April, not the 12th.

Apply again in country, make sure you send up to date bank stmts if they are now more than a month old. If your graduation has now taken place since you made your invalid application you will need your degree certificate. Make sure you answer 'yes' to D15 and explain the circumstances in D16.

A PSW application can be granted under the rules if you have or last had leave in one of the relevant categories (e.g. tier 4) therefore it does not require current leave.

Gladz
Newly Registered

Help Invalid Application

Post by Gladz » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:01 am

hi devvo
Do u mind telling me after posting application, how many days it did taken to get this letter !

Will they give everything what we send through application!

many thanks!

davvo
Newly Registered

Re: Help Invalid Application

Post by davvo » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Gladz wrote:hi devvo
Do u mind telling me after posting application, how many days it did taken to get this letter !

Will they give everything what we send through application!

many thanks!
thank you guys, my visa has been approved, I am waiting for my BRC.