ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just received my Documents Today

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Just received my Documents Today

Post by chevenowner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi i submitted my application on 26th of march
confirmation on 10th of april and bio metric on 11 may
today i just got all my documents back
no letter stating its been accepted or rejected and nothing in my email as well
just my documents
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ???
is it rejected ?
is there any way of contacting any one to find out whats happening
thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Now that BRPs are issued rather than stamps inserted into passports, it's become practise to return all the relevant documents to the applicant while they await the decision, as they are of no practical use to the actual outcome. You'll have to wait for a letter indicating the outcome.

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 pm

:D
ur reply has calmed me down big time
i was proper panicking
but my friends who applied on similar dates they received a letter stating .....brp will follow
how come i havent received it
no receiving a letter doesn't mean rejection ?

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 pm

[quote="Lucapooka"]Now that BRPs are issued rather than stamps inserted into passports, it's become practise to return all the relevant documents to the applicant while they await the decision, as they are of no practical use to the actual outcome. You'll have to wait for a letter indicating the outcome.[/quote]

is it normal procedure to just send back documents with no letter saying accepted or rejected..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Because this policy of returning paperwork before the eventual outcome is quite recent (and may even be quite random). Previously, everything was sent back after the decision with the relevant letter.

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm

is there any one i can contact and find out whats happening

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:16 pm

0870 606 7766

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm

you cant speak to any one on this
it disconnects u

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Maybe, but that is all there is! You can always write a letter if you wish.

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 pm

They might have forgotten the letter :S, it could be a human mistake you visa would have been approved

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:24 pm

but i received all my documents back even the ,, college letter
does that mean rejection

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 am

any one knows whats going on ?

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

Why don't you call them and find out-no one here can tell you!

Aloogosht
Newly Registered

Post by Aloogosht » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:10 pm

chevenowner wrote:any one knows whats going on ?
You can try calling "DX secure"

They deliver the biometric resident permit (brp) card. I think you need to give your name and post code/address. If its in their system, means your visa is approved.

If they don't have anything to deliver, don't panic. It might take some time.

Usually when documents are sent, UKBA asks/use the above courier to deliver the cards. It's the only company that is used to deliver the brp cards.

DX Group contact number 08443710000

Good Luck.

toprealman
Newly Registered

Post by toprealman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:42 am

Lucapooka wrote:Now that BRPs are issued rather than stamps inserted into passports, it's become practise to return all the relevant documents to the applicant while they await the decision, as they are of no practical use to the actual outcome. You'll have to wait for a letter indicating the outcome.
I got my document today but the thing is that they included a letter informing me that my application for PSW was successful and that I will get my BRP within the next couple of days.
In line with your query, if an application was rejected, there should be a letter stating the reason(s) for the rejection. I will suggest you contact them first thing on Monday for more clarification.
On a lighter mood, since you have done your biometrics, I'm sure you will be fine. Somebody must have forgotten to enclose the letter informing you that your BRP is on the way. Have a nice weekend mate!

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:12 pm

toprealman wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:Now that BRPs are issued rather than stamps inserted into passports, it's become practise to return all the relevant documents to the applicant while they await the decision, as they are of no practical use to the actual outcome. You'll have to wait for a letter indicating the outcome.
I got my document today but the thing is that they included a letter informing me that my application for PSW was successful and that I will get my BRP within the next couple of days.
In line with your query, if an application was rejected, there should be a letter stating the reason(s) for the rejection. I will suggest you contact them first thing on Monday for more clarification.
On a lighter mood, since you have done your biometrics, I'm sure you will be fine. Somebody must have forgotten to enclose the letter informing you that your BRP is on the way. Have a nice weekend mate!
Providing biometrics is no indication of the success or otherwise of the application.

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 pm

i discussed your case with one of my friend he told me that the visa has approved, you have to wait for card now.

toprealman
Newly Registered

Post by toprealman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Greenie wrote:
toprealman wrote:
Ok boss, keep on whinging.

Providing biometrics is no indication of the success or otherwise of the application.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:21 pm

nirosh wrote:i discussed your case with one of my friend he told me that the visa has approved, you have to wait for card now.
How can your friend possibly know that?

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 am

Hes got the good knowledge about immigration stuff

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:19 am

nirosh wrote:Hes got the good knowledge about immigration stuff
unless he is the ukba caseworker who made the decision he cannot possibly know whether or not the application has been granted.

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am

Still havent recieved any thing..
dont know who to contact
every one else is receving letters of acceptance..
and no one receives course completion letter from college back
mine came back

does any one know who i need to speak to at home office who can answer whats happening

nirosh

Post by nirosh » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 pm

why dont u call UKBA?

chevenowner
Newly Registered

Post by chevenowner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

it says they wont tell u until 6 months
my application only been 4 month
which section do i need to speak to

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 am

Lol