ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advise urgently!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manchi_boi
BANNED

need advise urgently!!!

Post by manchi_boi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:08 pm

i'm on psw visa, expiring in may 2013, living with ma wife (psw dependent visa), i came to uk in 2006, need another 3 years 4month visa to go for 10 years citizenship...now i need to know how to get remaing visa?...business visa? or back to student? i m doing ma job but employer isnt able to sponsor me, i was planing is it possibfle for ma wife to go for student visa for any course of 3 year duration and i can go for her dependent visa? if yes can we do it from UK? if she has to go bk to home country?? then do i hv to go as well??? we got only 5 months left......please let me know if there is any other way outexcept going back :)). thanks

z18runway

Re: need advise urgently!!!

Post by z18runway » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:07 pm

manchi_boi wrote: need another 3 years 4month visa to go for 10 years citizenship..
If that category still exists at that time.
manchi_boi wrote:now i need to know how to get remaing visa?...business visa?
I think Tier 1 Entrepreneur or investor,but only self-employment.
manchi_boi wrote: is it possible for my wife to go for student visa for any course of 3 year duration
Yes.And follow Greenie advice
manchi_boi wrote: i can go for her dependent visa? if yes can we do it from UK?
Yes, but she cant do it from UK, need to go back and apply
Last edited by z18runway on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:18 am

Your wife would only be able to bring you are a tier 4 dependent if she was studying a postgraduate course of least a year in duration at an HEI. (or a course of over 6 months duration if she was sponsored by her government) Both her application and yours would have to be made from outside the UK.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

manchi_boi wrote:i'm on psw visa, expiring in may 2013, living with ma wife (psw dependent visa), i came to uk in 2006, need another 3 years 4month visa to go for 10 years citizenship...now i need to know how to get remaing visa?...business visa? or back to student? i m doing ma job but employer isnt able to sponsor me, i was planing is it possibfle for ma wife to go for student visa for any course of 3 year duration and i can go for her dependent visa? if yes can we do it from UK? if she has to go bk to home country?? then do i hv to go as well??? we got only 5 months left......please let me know if there is any other way outexcept going back :)). thanks
Hi

Why do,nt you apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. You will get 3 years visa.

Process takes around 4.5 Months

Regards
Shaukat

manchi_boi
BANNED

Post by manchi_boi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi

Why do,nt you apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. You will get 3 years visa.

Process takes around 4.5 Months

Regards[/quote]

hello.. thanks for the suggestions? how to apply for this tier 1? how much does it cost? hwo much money i have to keep in bank as i got one dependent as well... please update me, many thanks.