ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need your help....dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

surfsumi
Mood:

Need your help....dependent visa

Post by surfsumi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 am

Hello there.
UKBA has rejected my dependent Tier 4 dependent visa due CAS error ( On the CAS the duration of the course was less than six months). They did not get appeal right since they had few days left for the old visa. I have contacted the college & finally they have corrected the CAS & my solicitor write a letter to UKBA to reconsider the decision. But UKBA have advised my dependent to send fresh applications ( only for my dependents, my student visa was granted) & we have done so in January 2012. They have given the biometrics & in April 2012 we have made another combine applications for PSW visa( I & my dependents). But in 18th of May 2012 UKBA send the refusal letters for my dependents tier 4 visa & informed them that their Passports are at Local enforcement Office while demanding them to leave the country soon. Then my lawyer sent a Pre action protocol letter to UKBA giving a deadline. But UKBA never respond to that pre action protocol & my lawyer now say we have to go for Judicial Review as the second option. My personal finance is not so good at the moment so I can't really afford to JR. I like to resolve this matter in this stage rather than going to JR.I would be so very grateful to you all if you could let me know your ideas & opinions about this matter.
SURESH