ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

" NEW ENTRANT " According to UKBA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adhigadu
Newly Registered

" NEW ENTRANT " According to UKBA

Post by adhigadu » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am

Can some one please describe the exact meaning of the term "NEW ENTRANT " used by UKBA in the new rules from April 6th 2013?

Does existing PSW work permit holder aged above 26 working for a company more than 1 year , be consider as NEW ENTRANT according to UKBA?

Your help will be greatly appreciated..
thanks
Aditya

godistrue

Re: " NEW ENTRANT " According to UKBA

Post by godistrue » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 pm

adhigadu wrote:Can some one please describe the exact meaning of the term "NEW ENTRANT " used by UKBA in the new rules from April 6th 2013?

Does existing PSW work permit holder aged above 26 working for a company more than 1 year , be consider as NEW ENTRANT according to UKBA?

Your help will be greatly appreciated..
thanks
Aditya
Please post this question on Tier 2 General visas, as I am on same situation.
I am on PSW and working more than 1 year with my company and they have sponsor license and I am aged 29 years. Will I come under new entrant or experienced entrant? But this document shows we come under new entrant even if we are aged more than 26.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk.

The document is updated on 20th March. I am not so sure, if you find any proper answer from anywhere pls let me know. my mail address is chaitubandaru@gmail.com..thanks

adhigadu
Newly Registered

Post by adhigadu » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 am

Thanks for the reply

well some of the websites states that you come under new entrant.
even according to this site..
http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/files/pdf/info ... _print.pdf

But the strange thing is UKBA doesn't clearly state which category does PSw holders come under? Weird...