ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

valeed
Newly Registered

Please Advice

Post by valeed » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I have applied on My PSW on 28-01-2012 and I had My Bio-Metric done on 25-03-2012, Seen's then I have not heard anything in Regards to my application from the Home Office.The issue i have with my application is that I have shown the bank statement which was required of 800pounds for 3 months from the bank account which i have in back home not in the UK and other issue is I did withdraw that money before my Bio-Metric done.

So can the seniors please Advice me what are my options to get the Visa, Any advice's will be highly appreciated....Thank you

toprealman
Newly Registered

Re: Please Advice

Post by toprealman » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:11 am

valeed wrote:I have applied on My PSW on 28-01-2012 and I had My Bio-Metric done on 25-03-2012, Seen's then I have not heard anything in Regards to my application from the Home Office.The issue i have with my application is that I have shown the bank statement which was required of 800pounds for 3 months from the bank account which i have in back home not in the UK and other issue is I did withdraw that money before my Bio-Metric done.

So can the seniors please Advice me what are my options to get the Visa, Any advice's will be highly appreciated....Thank you
Stay calm, you have done your Biometric. Try calling UKBA to find out the status of your application. I am sure you will be alright.