ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependant Online Application Form Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shoji147

PSW dependant Online Application Form Query

Post by shoji147 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 am

Hi guys ,

My wife applied for a dependant visa 3 days ago at Gerry's in Islamabad and when she went there they rejected her paper (VAF10) form and told her that all the form is filled online now from March 2012 which I did not know ,

Anyway form was filled and when it came to the part where it asked what did the main applicant do in the Uk , she either had to write work or unemployed for the next page to be opened on the computer , So as I was issued PSW on 15/08/2012 , I could not show the employment and it wasn't the requirement aswell according to the policy guidance , but the way it has been done ( mentioning unemployed) on the form I am a bit worried as to what outcome it is gonna be , for a points based application it shouldn't matter as I have all the maintenance required anyway but that one big word saying Unemployed on the form is giving me nightmares now :-( ,,,and the woman in gerry's was very rude while filling the form as she thought she was doing this world a favor working for gerry's and even when my wife explained to her that there is no requirement for the payslips and job for this application , she replied dont tell me wha to do i do this everyday and I know the rules better than you, if you mention employment i need all the proofs or if you dont mention employment i have to write unemployed to be able to go on to the next page of the form ,,, my wife told me she was so rude and abrupt that she wouldn't listen , it was like she was deciding the outcome of the application there and then ,

So now I am worried that all the hardwork I have done may have gone to a waste because of this ,

Any suggestions guys or any advice here please, 17 months since i saw my little kid and now I was hopeful that it will work out but not sure anymore,

Thanks for yourtime for reading this guys and please any advice would be much appreciated,,,

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 am

The woman is wrong. You don't have to provide those evidences for this category where the sponsor is a PSW migrant. It's your entitlement to provide whatever paperwork you deem sufficient and she can't refuse your application. Please complain the BHC, at least for the benefit of others who may too have to endure a low-paid, low-self esteem functionary attempting to wield a little bit of power over the lives of others. This sort of behaviour is all too common in developing countries.

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks Mate I already have launched a complaint regarding this to BHC in Islamabad and Gerry's aswell....

Will That Option checked on the form as "unemployed" can get my son and wife's visa refused ????

Omg all that trouble i have been through comes down to one arrogant woman not reay to listen ,,,Please any thoughts on what could happen ???:-(

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 am

It's not a requirement to be in active employment throughout the validity of that category of leave.

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 am

Thanks mate thanks for a quick reply ,, I hope the visa officer deciding the outcome thinks that aswell ...You have been such a great help everytime i needed one mate ,, Thanks a lot for sparing your time ,,God Bless You

shoji147

Thanks to Allah

Post by shoji147 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:13 am

Hi guys thanks to Allah Almighty I have got my wife and son,s visas 2 days ago ,

Thanks for all the help from all the members here in this community and thanks to all the gurus for helping me till the last minute , really appreciate all the help

Thanks a million everyone :-)

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Thanks to Allah

Post by makky86 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

shoji147 wrote:Hi guys thanks to Allah Almighty I have got my wife and son,s visas 2 days ago ,

Thanks for all the help from all the members here in this community and thanks to all the gurus for helping me till the last minute , really appreciate all the help

Thanks a million everyone :-)
Salam..

Congratulations.

Could you tell me how many days it took your wife to get PSW dependant visa ?

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Timeline

Submission ::03/09/2012
Visa issued:: 27/09/2012

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 pm

shoji147 wrote:Timeline

Thanks ..

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 am

shoji147 wrote:Timeline

Could you also tell me the tracking update in order ?

Currently for my wife its "Application forwarded to Islamabad OC".What would be the next status ?

Thanks in advance.

Naitik
Newly Registered

Post by Naitik » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi Shoji 147, can you tell me how long you have been holding PSW? How much fund did you maintained? I am also trying to apply for my newborn baby.