ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Query ..Urgent Help Needed Please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shoji147

PSW Dependant Query ..Urgent Help Needed Please

Post by shoji147 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am

Hi Guys , I am here again..daah...

I have very short time left ( 1 week) before my wife's visa appointment in Pakistan. She is applying as my dependant and I am on PSW currently.

I was going through the form and I saw a question asking
1. What does the main applicant do in the UK ?

and

2.When did/will the course start (something like that)

and

3.Address of the company/place of study?

I have just been issued a PSW visa on 15 August 2012 and before I was on a student visa so working was out of question anyway.

Now I have got a full time job at a supermarket but it starts in three weeks.

I am confused what should I write in the application form in the questions
As by the rules I have showed the maintenance for the last 6 months (more than 90 days) but these questions are confusing me ,, Should I write job will start as it is due to start in three weeks??? or what should I do. Please anyone guide me as I have very short time left. I have to submit the docs on 3rd september 2012(Monday) :-(

Thanks a Million. :-)

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 am

The questions are perfectly easy to understand and if you don't have relevant information you can leave it blank. You are asking anonymous strangers to complete your personal details. If I were able to tell you where you live and what you do, I would wear a gold lamé suit and have my own stage show in Vegas!

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

LOl ... Sorry mate i am not asking anyone to fill my details up I was just asking that as there is no mandatory requirement to show employment and I have all the maintenance , should I fill that info or leave it blank . I m just confused coz if i fill it I will be saying that I do not have an ongoing current job which is scary or if i leave it blank They might consider the form as incomplete.. I just explained my situation lol , but your comment is cracking me up mate i told my friend what you said and he was laughing crazy aswell that was funny , i like your sense of humour ... Plz just guide me either to fill or leave it blank .. Thanks and sorry for being a pain ... RESPECT for that cracking comment lol...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm

The problem with the PBS dependant form is that it covers all categories of PBS leave. Those questions cited are only relevant to students and sponsored workers. Given that you, under PSW, are not obliged to be in continuous employment and may not have that information, you can just leave them blank.

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks very much mate appreciate your help
You r a true guru .. :-)