ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Visa - Applying for second time

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sandeepvmm
Newly Registered

PSW Dependant Visa - Applying for second time

Post by sandeepvmm » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 pm

My wife had applied for a PSW dependant visa last year.
It was rejected on the grounds of not showing sufficient funds.
Well the issue was that i had funds in savings account held constant for 90 days but there was no transaction between 45th day and 90th day so the case worker deemed this as lack of funds period.
Unfortunately just days before i got the rejection i moved the funds around and hence could not apply for the second time immediately(i mean re-application).
And for the reason of appeal taking a long time i decided to instead maintain funds again and i reapply.

Now that i am nearing the 90 day duration and with regards to applying for second time i have the following queries:
(1) What exact brief explanation am i supposed to give for the first rejection?
(2) i have maintained GBP700+ in separate savings account - i am employed - is it sufficient to show just pay slips (i did only this for the first time) or show my salary account statements also (did not since this account has planned overdraft and i am on overdraft)

Kindly reply

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

1) You could state in 1 liner that the previous visa was refused because of maintenance issue or either you could attach the previous notice of refusal with your new application. In any case they will have the previous application history in the record. You MUST answer 'YES' to the question about previously refused applications.

2) Although this is not a requirement to attach payslips or bank statement showing your salary but you could attach your 3 months salary slips and if you are not comfortable with the bank statement just don't include that. But do make sure that you have maintained the correct amount of money in your account for the required period.

sandeepvmm
Newly Registered

Post by sandeepvmm » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank you for the reply bruteforce

However my one query for which i still have a doubt
* i have maintained funds in separate savings account
* my salary account (again separate from fund maintained acount) on certain durations have gone into overdraft which is within planned overdraft limit - will this be an issue ?? (considering i will be enclosing my past 3 months statements as proof of having received salary from employer)

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:07 pm

sandeepvmm wrote:Thank you for the reply bruteforce

However my one query for which i still have a doubt
* i have maintained funds in separate savings account
* my salary account (again separate from fund maintained acount) on certain durations have gone into overdraft which is within planned overdraft limit - will this be an issue ?? (considering i will be enclosing my past 3 months statements as proof of having received salary from employer)
That is why I said if you are not satisfied with attaching your salary account then DON'T. But if you still wish to use the account then there is no harm in it even you have gone over drawn at some point(s).

Regards