ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Visa Refused......Please Help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Toludo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

PSW Dependant Visa Refused......Please Help!

Post by Toludo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm

My wife applied for a post study work dependant visa from Nigeria and she was denied today. I have used over 12 months on my psw visa already and we kept the maintenance funds totalling 1,050pounds in the account for over 3 months. The visa officer said we ought to have 1,800pounds maintenance funds, please how is that possible, could this have been an error.

kingovilarge
Newly Registered

Post by kingovilarge » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:47 am

Hello from what i read you have to have 1800 pounds in the accounts if you have not spent up to 12 month in the account. go and read the guidance form you will see it there.

also i am about applying for my wife as well what are the documents you used for the application and what form did you use.
did you write any cover letter if yes can you help me with a copy?

thsnks

shilpijsda
Newly Registered

Post by shilpijsda » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 am

if more than 12 months in uk 600 per month for 3 months..so 1800 if less than 12 months please check ukba

Toludo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: PSW Dependant Visa Refused......Please Help!

Post by Toludo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 am

I am just coming back to my post after all these months, we asked for administrative review of the earlier decision and she has been given the visa since Sept 2013 as it was an error on the part of the caseworker. Many Thanks for your contributions