Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com
Only for UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm
please help me with some info. about PSW DEPENDENT VISA.
I got my PSW visa from india last year may 2012. i got married on june 2012 . i came to uk on psw visa june 28th 2012 (2 weeks after my marriage.)
Now am applying for dependent visa for my wife.
documents submitting with the application is :
1) marriage certificate, marriage invitation card & photographs
2) Bank statement on her name ( funds maintained is £ 3600 in indian rupeesw , funds maintained only in her account not in my uk account. ).
3) my payslips ( 3 months)
4) uk tenancy agreement ( for accommodation and address proof )
5) my passport copy ( all 36 pages)
now my Questions are:
1 ) above mentioned documents is ok or do i need to add any other documents if YES what are they ?
2) Do i need to submit medical report with application ? if YES what should i submit? is it TB test report or just chest x-ray with report.
3) It will be 12 months on june 28th 2013. i came to uk on PSW and am not maintaining any funds in my account. i want to call my wife on or before june 6th 2013. is it ok ?
please answer for my questions as soon as possible.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:05 am
- Location: London
Please check this:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 021b52b103
Also, I think you need to maintain funds for atleast 3 months (90 days) and also TB test is a definite requirements for EC (Please search the forums), Please do check the above post.