Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

psw dependent outside uk

Only for UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:06 pm

psw dependent outside uk

Post by woolies » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:28 pm

I ve been living in uk more than 12 months on psw status and i want to bring my wife on dependent visa, i have been reading this forms and i have a confusion regarding maintenance duration and amount, i.e some say i need 600 for three months and some say i need 1600 for three months. which one is true.

what are mandatory documents and what are supporting documents i can submit ?

please help me out on this as i am running out of time.