ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependent Visa from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jnasir86
Newly Registered
Pakistan

PSW Dependent Visa from Pakistan

Post by jnasir86 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi Guys,

My wife would be applying for PSW dependent visa soon. I have read all the info on UKBA (policy guidance as well) and spoken to UKBA and confirmed the documents we require but recently after speaking to UKBA partners in Pakistan i.e. Gerrys who take applications on UKBA’s behalf I was told that the bank statement should be of past 6 months. My wife has maintained the minimum balance for three months. Why 6 months now? Does this 6 months statement require the maintenance for 6 months as well or just for the last 90 days of the statement?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Have got a few more queries as well.

Thanks.

Kind regards.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Re: PSW Dependent Visa from Pakistan

Post by AUHS » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 pm

jnasir86 wrote:Hi Guys,

My wife would be applying for PSW dependent visa soon. I have read all the info on UKBA (policy guidance as well) and spoken to UKBA and confirmed the documents we require but recently after speaking to UKBA partners in Pakistan i.e. Gerrys who take applications on UKBA’s behalf I was told that the bank statement should be of past 6 months. My wife has maintained the minimum balance for three months. Why 6 months now? Does this 6 months statement require the maintenance for 6 months as well or just for the last 90 days of the statement?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Have got a few more queries as well.

Thanks.

Kind regards.

Don,t Listen to them as they don,t know any thing.Do as it stated in UKBA policy guidence.

Bank statements only required for 3 months.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

flower2013
Newly Registered

Post by flower2013 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi
I am on psw and it expires on 15 February 2013. Can my wife apply as my dependant now, 3 months before my visa expiry

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:26 pm

flower2013 wrote:Hi
I am on psw and it expires on 15 February 2013. Can my wife apply as my dependant now, 3 months before my visa expiry
Your visa is already expired man or may be you want to write 15/02/2014.