ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependent visa time line

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aditigokhale
Newly Registered

PSW dependent visa time line

Post by aditigokhale » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 am

Hello, I have applied for my PSW dependent visa at North Mumbai VFS center on 11th Feb. It has been 17 days and the general timeline that was told to me was 5-15 days. Is there any way of finding out the exact status, as the VF website still says my status as submitted to British High Commission.

Any help is extremely appreciated.

Thank you
Aditi

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

There is nothing really that any one can do, even if you call VFS guys, they will only tell you what they see on their screen.

Have a look at UKBA's recent service standards from the drop down list for your city.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ing-times/

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 pm

There is nothing really that any one can do, even if you call VFS guys, they will only tell you what they see on their screen.

Have a look at UKBA's recent service standards from the drop down list for your city.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ing-times/

aditigokhale
Newly Registered

Post by aditigokhale » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Thank you so much for the reply. I had checked it and said 93% in my city within first 15 days. I guess I am the unfortunate 7% who should wait for 40 days...:(

Thanks again.

trups187
Newly Registered

Post by trups187 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 am

Even I have applied for tier 1 general dependent visa on 19th Feb. It still shows "visa under process with the British deputy high commission" :(. Aditi, pls let me know when ur visa gets stamped, so that i can get an estimate of my waiting time.

Regards
Trupti

rash1

Re: PSW dependent visa time line

Post by rash1 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:04 pm

aditigokhale wrote:Hello, I have applied for my PSW dependent visa at North Mumbai VFS center on 11th Feb. It has been 17 days and the general timeline that was told to me was 5-15 days. Is there any way of finding out the exact status, as the VF website still says my status as submitted to British High Commission.

Any help is extremely appreciated.

Thank you
Aditi
Hi Aditi

I hope by now u must hve got ur visa could u please tell me when u got it so that i can estimate my processing time for the same category.

Thank u