ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW issue, i want right justice N i want everybodys support

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

krrish
Newly Registered

PSW issue, i want right justice N i want everybodys support

Post by krrish » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Respected Sir/ Madum,

I've a problem of visa in this country . I finished my graduation on April 4th 2012. My results also have been declared that i completed everything by April 4th 2012 including my dissertation. I made an application for PSW visa but they refused me just because of university printed date May 30th on my certificate. In the reality i've finished everything but it's a small technicality that date has been printed on my certificate as May 30th 2012. University can take any kind of time to process everything to print their certificate but how cum home office stops issuing the visa just for small reason where as all my batch mates and class mates got their visas and continuing with their lives happily and i'm struggling with out visa more than one and half year in this country because nobody gives me the job without proper visa in this country, i've been spending lot of money to my solicitors and to survive in this country. I'm even going for upper tribunal but imagine as a human being and give me the answers for my problem. Is there any human rights agencies who can help me to find out a solution for my problem.

Once i finish my course it's not in my hand when the university will print the dates on the certificates. I'm really struggling and stucked up in this country. Is this is the right way homeoffice play with the innocent students who has finished everything and paid their fees on time.

Can you give me any right kind of suggessions and informations how to overcome this problem of immigration. My life has been stucked up really. I've been staying in this country past 8 years legally and paying all my fees but this is what has happened now. when i start my course my intension was to get PSW but how cum they issue some people they don't issue some. this is not right justice. Please guide me any human right agencies who can support me in this issue , i even want to take this issue to BBC.

yours obediently,

KRISH.............

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 pm

The time when PSW category existed, then usually the first notification of the award confirmation was taken into consideration regardless of the time afterwards the graduation/certificate/degree printed. If in your case they did not consider the date of your first award notification then you must have appealed the decision on that time.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

krrish
Newly Registered

I want everybody come together and fight for human rights

Post by krrish » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:22 pm

in the issue of PSW

krrish
Newly Registered

Re: PSW issue, i want right justice N i want everybodys supp

Post by krrish » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 pm

krrish wrote:Respected Sir/ Madum,

I've a problem of visa in this country . I finished my graduation on April 4th 2012. My results also have been declared that i completed everything by April 4th 2012 including my dissertation. I made an application for PSW visa but they refused me just because of university printed date May 30th on my certificate. In the reality i've finished everything but it's a small technicality that date has been printed on my certificate as May 30th 2012. University can take any kind of time to process everything to print their certificate but how cum home office stops issuing the visa just for small reason where as all my batch mates and class mates got their visas and continuing with their lives happily and i'm struggling with out visa more than one and half year in this country because nobody gives me the job without proper visa in this country, i've been spending lot of money to my solicitors and to survive in this country. I'm even going for upper tribunal but imagine as a human being and give me the answers for my problem. Is there any human rights agencies who can help me to find out a solution for my problem.

Once i finish my course it's not in my hand when the university will print the dates on the certificates. I'm really struggling and stucked up in this country. Is this is the right way homeoffice play with the innocent students who has finished everything and paid their fees on time.

Can you give me any right kind of suggessions and informations how to overcome this problem of immigration. My life has been stucked up really. I've been staying in this country past 8 years legally and paying all my fees but this is what has happened now. when i start my course my intension was to get PSW but how cum they issue some people they don't issue some. this is not right justice. Please guide me any human right agencies who can support me in this issue , i even want to take this issue to BBC.

yours obediently,

KRISH.............

i want everybody come together N fight for human rights

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:58 pm

krrish wrote:
krrish wrote:Respected Sir/ Madum,

yours obediently,

KRISH.............

i want everybody come together N fight for human rights
Very laudable, but not applicable in your case.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

erum
Newly Registered

Post by erum » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 am

With immediate effect PBS Tier 1 applicants may submit evidence of personal savings to meet the maintenance requirement that is dated no more than one calendar month prior to the date application. Applications that have in the past been refused solely on the grounds that the accompanying evidence of maintenance funds was more than seven days old on the date of application will be reviewed. Results of reviews will be notified to relevant applicants in due course.

madees_83
Newly Registered

Post by madees_83 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 am

erum wrote:With immediate effect PBS Tier 1 applicants may submit evidence of personal savings to meet the maintenance requirement that is dated no more than one calendar month prior to the date application. Applications that have in the past been refused solely on the grounds that the accompanying evidence of maintenance funds was more than seven days old on the date of application will be reviewed. Results of reviews will be notified to relevant applicants in due course.

Hi Erum
Can you highlight features of your message? How they are effecting kirish's situation???

krrish
Newly Registered

Post by krrish » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Some people got visa even though they have the date November 2012 on certificate

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:06 am

sheraz7 wrote:The time when PSW category existed, then usually the first notification of the award confirmation was taken into consideration regardless of the time afterwards the graduation/certificate/degree printed. If in your case they did not consider the date of your first award notification then you must have appealed the decision on that time.
How we define the date of award;
The 'date of award' is the date when you were first notified in writing, by the awarding institution, that your qualification had been awarded.

The date of award is not the date of graduation.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

krrish
Newly Registered

Post by krrish » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:34 pm

first home office refused me only on the issue of awarding date on the certificate is later than april 6th ., once i showed them evidence through MP( MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT ) ., now they wrote different and unnecessary causes that I SHOULD FINISH DEGREE 12 PRIOR TO MY DATE OF APPLICATION AND MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT I DIDN'T MEET.

Which i'm feeling homeoffice is lying.
I'm gonna go with all my evidences and fight with them