ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on basis of ACCA Fundamental levels

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amitda69
Newly Registered

PSW on basis of ACCA Fundamental levels

Post by amitda69 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Has anyone got PSW visa on sole basis of ACCA Fundamental levels??plz share it.Thanku

amitda69
Newly Registered

Re: PSW on basis of ACCA Fundamental levels

Post by amitda69 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:58 pm

amitda69 wrote:Has anyone got PSW visa on sole basis of ACCA Fundamental levels??plz share it.Thanku
Guys if you know anyone has got psw on sole basis ACCA fundamental papers plz share it here..It would be really helpful to all those people including me who are thinking of applying psw on that basis...

muskan ali
Pakistan

Post by muskan ali » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 am

amitda69 wrote:
amitda69 wrote:Has anyone got PSW visa on sole basis of ACCA Fundamental levels??plz share it.Thanku
Guys if you know anyone has got psw on sole basis ACCA fundamental papers plz share it here..It would be really helpful to all those people including me who are thinking of applying psw on that basis...
one of my friend has got psw on fundamental levels recently through appeal.now i m trying for psw on fundamental levels lets see what wil be the result

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:34 am

Can you please attach a copy of his/her decision here?? It will be a great help to those who want to apply on the basis of their fundamentals level...!!

Thanks

waqasmir
Newly Registered

Post by waqasmir » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello Everyone

Hope you guys are doing well.

The situation has been tough for all of us here, but we still havent given up. For anyone who is not aware of what situation we are in regards to PSW, I would like to tell you that on the 28th and 29th of January 2014 there is a very important case being heard in the Court of Appeal and that decision will benefit all of them who applied PSW based on ACCA fundamentals.

I dont know how many in total are in this situation. We are a group of around 30 people going for the hearing but I am sure there are more students out there who applied PSW based on ACCA fundamentals. For anyone who didnt know about this hearing I would like to ask them to come for the hearing on the 28th of January 2014 which is a Tuesday.

Not only the students who applied PSW based on ACCA can come, but if anyone is free that day can come as we need the court room fully packed. I will be much appreciated.The more the merrier.

Please do not hesitate to message me if anyone needs any assistance in finding about anything.

Everyone make this your first priority as it is for our betterment. I have taken a day off from work which was not easy but I managed. So everyone come on the 28th and 29th of January at 9:30 am outside Royal Court of Justice, nearest station is Holborn and from there it is around 10 mins walk.

There might be students from other parts of UK. For you guys I would personally ask if you guys can please make it.

Stay positive and the decision will be in our favour.

Thanks