ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Refusel letter 2nd time While Appeal is Pending

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dreamfriend

PSW Refusel letter 2nd time While Appeal is Pending

Post by dreamfriend » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Application: Tier 1 PSW
Application Date: 12 March 2012
Refused: 22 September 2012
Appeal hearing: 10 December 2012

Home Office withdraw the appeal. My previous student visa was as discretionary leave that's the only reason they refused my PSW application. My PSW application total score was 95 still they refused my application because of DL. Its over a month and I have not received any letter from Tribunal. Today I rang Tribunal and they said Judge have not made any decision on my appeal.

Today 14 January 2013 they (UKBA Sheffield)they sent me another refusal letter with appeal application form. But the date of decision is the same as last time but few paragraph was added.

What shell I do in that situation ?

I really appreciate if some one answer, Thanks

askhan

re

Post by askhan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:01 pm

tell us the refusal ??
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

dreamfriend

Re: re

Post by dreamfriend » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

askhan

re

Post by askhan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

this clearly states the last was appeal was successful on the grounds that you will complete your studies and then leave, you should take it then to them to grant you FLR instead of DL.

my honest opinio for you to discus this issue with a lawyer, he will let you know where you are sailing now.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

dreamfriend

Re: re

Post by dreamfriend » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 am

Last three paragraph was added new refusal letter. Also with form IAFT1, but my current appeal is pending with Tribunal.