ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Travel Re-entry Clearance - Visa Expiring October 2013

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samigrad
Newly Registered

PSW Travel Re-entry Clearance - Visa Expiring October 2013

Post by samigrad » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:07 am

Hi,
I have an urgent query as I must buy my air tickets soon.

I am intending to travel Pakistan for marriage at the end of January 2013. My 2 years Post Study Work visa is expiring in October 2013 a month

after my 10 years will complete in UK in Sept. 2013 when I intend to apply for indefinite visa. I am working as a permanent employee on a 6 month

contract ending middle of march 2013 for job role "Print Room Operator" with a salary almost 18K. In the light of above explained scenario....

Q1: Is there any chance of getting denied an entry clearance on my return to UK in 1st week of March 2013?

Q2: How many days am I allowed to stay out of UK at maximum?

Q3: What documents must I present to entry clearance officer on return?

Q4: Is it OK to tell EC officer that I intend to Search and start a new job relevant to my degree in IT?

Q5: Is it OK to inform EC officer the reason for trip as marriage especially when I am intending to apply for indefinite visa based on 10 Year

legal stay 7 months after my return to UK.

Please somebody help me regarding these queries as I must decide within next few days as flight tickets are getting expensive.

Kind regards,
Samigrad

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 am

If you have valid leave when re-entering the UK, you will not have any problems. You don't need to present evidence or have the intention to extend that leave.