ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa rejection

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sany_mano

PSW visa rejection

Post by sany_mano » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:38 am

My current student visa expires on 30th September and I applied the PSW visa on 10th of September so I got a conformation of document received and the confirmation of payment.
With the visa application I enclose letters form the course director and the course administrator indicating I have successfully completed my MSc program and Msc will award at the end of the September with a confirmation of senate then I got my original certificate on 8th of Oct with Transcript. I have not send them to the HO because they say do not send documents to the HO unless requested by the caseworker. (In the letter from the HO with confirm on payment on 11th Sep)
My Visa was rejected on 4th of Nov because I have not included certificate in it(Award). HO sends me appeal form with it. Now I am prepare appeal form send to HO with my original certificate
Do I have any room for successful my appeal against the HO decision?
I would like to hear someone with similar experience?

Pls give me some Information regarding this case

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:02 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sany_mano

Post by sany_mano » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:29 pm

thanks mate. have any idea about how long it take to appealing process??

razag
Newly Registered

Post by razag » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:17 am

INSHALLAH BROV SEND YOUR CERTIFICATE AND YOU FULLFILL ALL REQUIREMENT THEY NEED SO DECESION WILL BE IN YOUR FAVOR
I HAVE GOT MY APPEAL SUCCESSFUL

keikeichris

rejection from the HOME office (PSW)

Post by keikeichris » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:37 pm

I got rejected recently due to my Bank statement which was only an online print out. And now they have given me an appeal form to fill out, after consulting with a few solicitor they advice me to bring all the documents and go appeal, which is going to cost a bit of money (total of 900)
1.filling out the form for us 2.Do the representation and documents 3. finally the hearing that will be held in London.
I have also asked the solicitor that what are the chances of me going to an appeal on my own, apparently very low because we don't know all the technical words and we need to persuade the judge of not following the book, instead of using common sense.

the form that they have given me is call AIT-1. And my student VISA expire on the 30 of Sep as well, however if I go appeal I would not be asked to leave the country.

the HOme office knows that some people would not be able to afford to have a legal representative and would back down. I have applied PSW twice and I cant believe they have yet rejected me again, they are being really strict, following every single step.

Anyone please give a few advices as I have only got until the 24th to decide whether it is best to go appeal or re summit a new application again.

regards,
Chris

Johnson02
BANNED

Post by Johnson02 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 pm

I do not know if the degree is recognised in the UK or not. I am assuming it is. It is the fact that it was awarded by a non UK body that prevents you using PSW, nothing else.