ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Result sent out after application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Asim.abbas73
Newly Registered

Result sent out after application

Post by Asim.abbas73 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi every one,
Is there any one, who sent their result to UKBA after application and got PSW visa please?

AKhalid
Newly Registered

Re: Result sent out after application

Post by AKhalid » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 am

Asim.abbas73 wrote:Hi every one,
Is there any one, who sent their result to UKBA after application and got PSW visa please?
Hi brother.
I am also on the same boat as you are. I also had a resit and got the result after the application. My solicitor is pretty sure that i will get the visa.
I have friends who are in the same situation and everyone applied for the psw anyway. Just praying to get the visa. Hope we all get it.

Thanks.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 am

I wish you gooodluck, could you please confirm what did u send after getting the results..any letter or what, and what did u send at the time of application?

Thanks

AKhalid
Newly Registered

Post by AKhalid » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:26 pm

saliame wrote:I wish you gooodluck, could you please confirm what did u send after getting the results..any letter or what, and what did u send at the time of application?

Thanks
I sent my results upto that date,bank statement and a university letter about my resit..
My i sent my results and student status confrmation letter after my results came. I sent my results before i recieved biometric invitation..