ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

S47 and reconsideration application.Status of 3c and 3d

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hassan5805
Member of Standing

S47 and reconsideration application.Status of 3c and 3d

Post by hassan5805 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Guys hope you all ok?? I need help please .. i got one question and i will appreciate from your kind reply from all the Moderator... My Appeal refused on the basis of ACCA fundamental level .. Frist my appeal refused from the First Tier Tribunal and then i got permission to go to Upper Tier Tribuanl because FTT judge forget to take out Removal section47.. Early this month i went to upper tribunal and Immigration Judge has said because i have been here in uk for 9 and half years and i want HO to consider my Article 8 and reconsider my decision again and take off removal s47.. and she also wrote if HO refuse my application and then i will get fresh right of appeal.... My question is if my application refuse again wat about Continuety and S3c and s3d will i loose my continuety towards ten years or either should i go to Court of appeal.. I am too much confused please help..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word to word in my decision is>>

At the hearing before Mr hassan prodeuced skelton argument whherin he argued that his article 8 private life rights had been infringed by the decision. he has spent 9 and half years and spend a lot money on education.

Nor this matter respondent has had opporuinity to to consider.In light of fact that respondent must revisit the decision to remove , i consider that it would be appropriate for any representaion on article 8 to be made directly to the respondent.. If the respondent were reject to such representaion the appleant would have fresh right of appeal....
The decision of the FTT does contain error of law and the decision in respect of appeal against removal is set aside..
The matter is remade as follows..The appeal against refusal to vary leave is dismissed..the appeal gainst s47 is not in accordance with law and appeal is allowed to that extent..

What will be the my status oof S3c and S3d???

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:56 pm

For knowing section 3c and 3d you can refer to the long residence guideline where you can also read about the 10 years lawful residence criteria as well.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS