ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

student visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dkd1
Newly Registered

student visa

Post by dkd1 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am

Hi,

This is regarding my student visa, I am going to apply it soon through British Embassy, India.

There is a problem regarding the student visa form.

I went to New Zealand for Post Graduate course, I did n’t complete the course, although I got the diploma but I overstayed 2.5 years in New Zealand. I approach local MP thinking I will get the work permit in the end he gave up and I informed the immigration department of New Zealand that I am leaving the country.

When I came back, I again applied for course in New Zealand, and New Zealand embassy in India, they rejected my student visa application.

Now I have decided to go to UK to study post graduate, and my brother who is working there, will sponsor me.

I have informed all the points in my UK student visa application, I just want to know, will this thing affect me in getting the UK student via?

Please advise me.

I will be grateful to you.

Kind regards
DKD
Last edited by dkd1 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

montysingh

Re: UK Student Visa in doubt.. need advise

Post by montysingh » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:15 pm

dkd1 wrote:Hi,

This is regarding my student visa, I am going to apply it soon through British Embassy, India.

There is a problem regarding the student visa form.

I went to New Zealand for Post Graduate course, I did n’t complete the course, although I got the diploma but I overstayed 2.5 years in New Zealand. I approach local MP thinking I will get the work permit in the end he gave up and I informed the immigration department of New Zealand that I am leaving the country.

When I came back, I again applied for course in New Zealand, and New Zealand embassy in India, they rejected my student visa application.

Now I have decided to go to UK to study post graduate, and my brother who is working there, will sponsor me.

I have informed all the points in my UK student visa application, I just want to know, will this thing affect me in getting the UK student via?

Please advise me.

I will be grateful to you.

Kind regards
DKD
Yes, Mentioning what you have done in New Zealand will 100% refuse your visa.
Either do not mention it all or be prepared to get refusal.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dkd1
Newly Registered

hi

Post by dkd1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:18 am

sorry i did n't get u, what u r saying.
what emotions, personal ego?