ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching PSW to Student Dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

schavala
Newly Registered

Switching PSW to Student Dependent

Post by schavala » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi mates,
I came to UK in 2009 as a student. Right now I am on PSW visa, its going to expires 15th January 2014. My wife came as dependent in 2011 and now she is going to apply for student visa from home country, if I changed from PSW to student dependent. Is this time period countable or not for applying PR?? Could anybody please answer my query. Thanks in advance.

z18runway

Re: Switching PSW to Student Dependent

Post by z18runway » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:34 am

schavala wrote:Hi mates,
I came to UK in 2009 as a student. Right now I am on PSW visa, its going to expires 15th January 2014. My wife came as dependent in 2011 and now she is going to apply for student visa from home country, if I changed from PSW to student dependent. Is this time period countable or not for applying PR?? Could anybody please answer my query. Thanks in advance.
on what basis or category you going to apply PR